COVID Is A SCAM

Hundreds of demonstrators across Australia have broken social distancing rules to protest against vaccinations, 5G and the coronavirus pandemic.   

Protesters gathered at the Royal Botanic Gardens in Melbourne on Saturday and claimed the global COVID-19 health crisis was a 'scam'.

There are more than five-million cases of coronavirus cases across the globe and at least 350,000 people have died. Australia has recorded more than 7,000 infections and the death toll sits at 103 following the successful implementation of social distancing restrictions. 

Brazen demonstrators also carried signs declaring they were against vaccines and 5G technology.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/coronavirus/covid-19-is-a-scam-no-mandatory-vaccines-and-5g-equals-co...

Lol @ the anti-virus shields on the horses

Message 1 of 426
Latest reply
425 REPLIES 425

Re: COVID Is A SCAM

@not_for_sale2024 wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

Off-topicish, but leadership matters. Our country's leadership is lacking.

Lacking what? Covid-19 victims, violent riots, economic collapse, poor health services? Or are we just a spoilt mob of whingers oblivious to what's happening around the world?

Lacking direction. Or lacking inclusiveness. Or lacking real-life responses.

Take your pick. All 3 apply.

Message 421 of 426
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

@not_for_sale2024 wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

Off-topicish, but leadership matters. Our country's leadership is lacking.

Lacking what? Covid-19 victims, violent riots, economic collapse, poor health services? Or are we just a spoilt mob of whingers oblivious to what's happening around the world?

Lacking direction. Or lacking inclusiveness. Or lacking real-life responses.

Take your pick. All 3 apply.

Sorry, 2 doesn't apply. He includes Kelly and the member for Manila gladly in his government. Inclusive +.

He still lacks real-time understanding that backing Trump's call to storm the Capitol was probably less than optimal. Or that tacitly agreeing to his NP boss makes him tacitly in agreement.

Message 422 of 426
Latest reply

LOL

Message 423 of 426
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

@ambercat16 wrote:

I understand the values of good nutrition, good health and exercise but am not sure what is meant by "clean living".  Do you mean physical cleanliness as in frequent bathing and house cleaning or is there another meaning?

I'm sure you know what I mean by clean living. It is an old term. Remember "Good ol' clean healthy living"?

If I knew what you meant I wouldn't have asked.  Question now is.....do you know what you mean??

Message 424 of 426
Latest reply

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

Domino wrote: One of the world's largest studies - the Recovery trial run by Oxford University - has involved 11,000 patients with coronavirus in hospitals across the UK and included testing hydroxychloroquine's effectiveness against the disease, along with other potential treatments.

It concluded that "there is no beneficial effect of hydroxychloroquine in patients hospitalised with Covid-19" and the drug has now been pulled from the trial.

4channel wrote: Well, that should make a few people happy.

In what possibe universe  would news that a hoped for treatment had proved ineffective make anyone happy.

At the very least I am sure you would know that I was referring to people other than ordinary folk.

* One group of people  that would be happy about the presented outcome of this so-called test done at Oxford would be those looking to profit on another kind of treatment.

* Others happy might be be those who want to win a debate or counter what someone else who has referenced the effectiveness of early stage Hydrox treatment.

* And there's those in politiics who would want to feel vindicated.

At the end of the day if something is known to be effective at an early stage then it should be better looked at by the people who are supposedly looking out for us.  One of the worst things or possibly the worst thing that has tainted the hydroxychlorquine is becaause that buffoon Trump endorsed it early on. What better person than him to discredit something by association. Under proper medical supervision which is the way to be treated, it has worked. People won't be looking at this because of that buffoon.

THE WALL STREET JOURNAL

Hydroxychloroquine Given Early Helped Coronavirus Patients, Study Finds Analysis suggests certain Covid-19 patients could benefit from taking antimalaria drug early in their illness, though further research is needed

By Jared S. Hopkins

July 2, 2020 6:41 pm ET

An antimalarial drug helped reduce deaths in hospitalized patients infected with Covid-19, according to a large retrospective study published Thursday.

Coronavirus patients treated with the drug hydroxychloroquine within the first two days of admission were more likely to survive than patients who received other treatment, according to the study, which was published online by the International Journal of Infectious Diseases

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hydroxychloroquine-given-early-helped-coronavirus-patients-study-finds-...

==========================================================

Yale School of Public Health

Using Hydroxychloroquine and Other Drugs to Fight Pandemic

May 29, 2020

Professor Harvey Risch, M.D., Ph.D., is a researcher at the Yale School of Public Health with a specialty in cancer etiology, prevention and early diagnosis, and epidemiologic methods.

He recently studied the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine (used in conjunction with two other drugs) to treat people infected with COVID-19 and concluded that the approach should be โ€œwidely availableโ€ in the fight against the current pandemic.

The results of his research are published in the American Journal of Epidemiology.

Like any treatment, prroper medical supervsion is the only way to go. If people want to be vaccinated then I respect their choice. with a better than 99% chance of survival without vaccine, an improvment with early stage treatmment is important.

Message 425 of 426
Latest reply

While I don't think it is a scam as such, it is host to a few scams indirectly. Sell offs of assets. Corporations taking advantage of a situation are certainly an effect.

Message 426 of 426
Latest reply