Daily problem

marwi_3023
Community Member
I know that I have had to change my whole lifestyle due to "rogue killers"

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-10-16/donald-trump-speculates-jamal-khashoggi-disappearance/10379...

Trump claims to be a stable genius but everything I hear coming out of his mouth is just pure idiocy.
Quite obviously there should only be state sanctioned killers because that makes for a better world
Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Daily problem

i'm waiting for his next tilt at being re-elected to see if the american public will give him the job twice.

are we going to be watching him tweet his way through history for another 2 years or 6?

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Daily problem

marwi_3023
Community Member
David, they were stupid enough to vote him in the first time and all the idiots that like him think he is doing a great job
Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Daily problem

Another day another Trump embarrassement

Donald Trump calls Stormy Daniels 'horseface', lashes Elizabeth Warren in tweet storm

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-10-17/donald-trump-calls-stormy-daniels-horseface-in-tweet-storm/10...

so now we know donald trump likes screwing women with 'horse faces'?

even if he has to pay them??

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Daily problem

marwi_3023
Community Member
It's a pattern of behaviour for him.
He claimed all the women who accused him of sexual harassment as being too ugly for him to have been attracted to.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Daily problem

Personally, I think Trump has 'Little Boy Syndrome' and is playing in his job as President. That is why many of his actions and comments are so childlike. But many, many Americans love him, love his wealth and love how he shoves it up anybody who criticises him. Remember, Americans bow to nobody. Unfortunately, I think he is looking pretty good for the next term.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Daily problem

marwi_3023
Community Member
Trump is a pumpkin stool.
Everthing he says is lies or braggadocio
Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Daily problem

marwi_3023
Community Member
Not for sale, you are absolutely correct.
Thing is he isn't anywhere near as wealthy as he claims and fortunately for him the states in which he is loved most have the benefit of the unbalanced system of electoral college bias
Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Daily problem

marwi_3023
Community Member
The arms sale to the Saudis will still go through because Trump wants that money
Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Daily problem

marwi_3023
Community Member
Crown Prince's bodyguard is in the frame for Jamal's murder.
What's the bet that he will be found to have operated "alone"
Message 10 of 10
Latest reply