Days of Our Lives

DOOL is coming back on Foxtel. It used to be my favourite but then I got hooked on B&B. 

I like to watch DOOL to see how much "work" Kristian Alfonso (Hope) has had done. 

Anyone else remember when Bo saved Hope from her wedding to Larry? I LOVED that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xho1u6ND-BQ

“I’ve got my purse and my gift and my gloves and my selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor and my monoamine oxidase inhibitor and I have my anti-anxiety disco biscuits and I am ready to go. I am really ready!” Sheila
Message 1 of 39
Latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

Days of Our Lives

I didn't even know that it wasn't still on free to air tv ? When did that happen ?

Message 2 of 39
Latest reply

Days of Our Lives

and so are the days of our lives...haven't seen it in many, many years. Reminds me of my Mum, whenever I had a day off school (usually pretending to be ill), she would make a bed for me on the lounge and I would watch it with her. That was in the 1970's. Woman Happy

Message 3 of 39
Latest reply

Days of Our Lives

I stopped watching that years ago when it got really stupid.

Message 4 of 39
Latest reply

Days of Our Lives

@boris1gary wrote:

Reminds me of my Mum, whenever I had a day off school (usually pretending to be ill), she would make a bed for me on the lounge and I would watch it with her. That was in the 1970's. Woman Happy

I first saw it when I was home faking sick like you Cat LOL  

Started watching in earnest when at Uni. We would watch it in the student union at lunchtime every day. 

I need a HERO! Oh Bo come and save me Cat Wink

“I’ve got my purse and my gift and my gloves and my selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor and my monoamine oxidase inhibitor and I have my anti-anxiety disco biscuits and I am ready to go. I am really ready!” Sheila
Message 5 of 39
Latest reply

Days of Our Lives

I didn't realise anyone would want to watch it.

Message 6 of 39
Latest reply

Days of Our Lives

@crystal**flake wrote:

I stopped watching that years ago when it got really stupid.

when was that in your opinion ?

Message 7 of 39
Latest reply

Days of Our Lives

I'd remember Bo ...even If I'd only had one viewing .

Message 8 of 39
Latest reply

Days of Our Lives

@am*3 wrote:

I didn't realise anyone would want to watch it.

It appears a lot of people must want to watch it as it's on Foxtel, people will actually pay to watch it!

How 'bout that? Cat Surprised

Message 9 of 39
Latest reply

Days of Our Lives

Lots of lowbrow people obviously.Woman Very Happy

Message 10 of 39
Latest reply