Do people still do Chrisco

I never have.

just saw a add a few weeks ago for it, i thought they had ended up . after all the fiasco last time or was that one of the others?

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

ooak3
Community Member

i think they are a complete rip off never did it but got a price list once years ago and did the maths 

you can get everything cheaper on special

plus theres bound to be stuff in everyone that you wouldnt have bought if you had the choice in the shop

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

i think they are ott as well.

i have seen their catalougues  years ago and thought they were way over priced

but i guess they are and were conveinient for a lot of people.

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

I have a good old fashioned Christmas Club account that I save into all year.  It gives me lots of cash from November to spend as I wish.  

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

i didn't know they still had xmas clubs!   they are a great idea!!!!

years ago i always had one it was a coupon book and every week id go to the post office and pay my $$ ( not sure how much i think they had2/5/10 $$ books

i used to love buying the coupons more fun for me than getting the money back always had enought money in the bank anyway but i just loved the coupon books !!!

i realy miss the old fashioned bank books Woman Sad had it over with your cash and see the amount growing 

i sound like a tight wod but no i just love saving and then no problem when and things are needed and have NEVER paid a cent in interest on credit , never had a credit card 

when you see on the news how much people owe on credit !!!!!!!!Woman Surprised  WOW  i could not enjoy anything i bought if i didnot have the money to actualy pay for it 

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

I've had my CC for years and wasn't sure if they still offered them. But I just had a quick look and yes they do still exist.

Mine is with Beyond Bank.

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

ooh ooh Woman Surprised

do you get a coupon book if you do im getting one Woman LOL

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

Woman LOL Nah, sorry, no coupon book Woman LOL

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

Woman Sad

ooh geez i got excited there for a bit lol

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

Even after the Banks stopped the Christmas Club, our Supermarked had a Christmas club for the regular customers. Was so handy to put a few dollars in every shopping day and then have that money to spend on Christmas food and drinks.

They stopped it a few years ago because it cost them extra book keeping. It's a shame as those small savings can add up at the end of the year and help a lot of families have a better Christmas.

Now my Christmas Club is my Paypal account. I either transfer a few dollars or sell something and pay for the postage. It's never very much, but by Christmas I have something to buy a couple of gifts or transfer the money into my Bank account.

It does make a difference.

Erica

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply