Do you hate our country?

silverfaun
Community Member

After reading a very disturbing article posted on here trashing everything our PM is doing, where he came from,  I come to the conclusion that there are some on here who are not just rusted on Labor supporters, that can be understood, but  some who project such hatred for our country and government, I wonder what their lives were like before coming here to this beautiful country.

I say this because anyone who has had the great fortune to be born here, in a beautiful country with a strong and democratic history could exhibit this kind of excoriating view, could post such disdain and deep antipathy at the country and it's government.

Many people from all over the world are happy to make this stunning country their home, would give anything, even their lives to be fortunate enough to live and be happy in a democratic peaceful country like ours.

I for one do not hate our country, I do not hate our government.

Governments come and go, policies come and go, we yet haven't even reached the budget proposed by this young government and the screams of anguish and what if's are thick and fast, the scare campaign run by the opposition is appalling to say the least.

Sucking the in one eyed bias from left wing media like the Age and Fairfax and the relentless assault from the ABC does nothing for this country, does nothing for it's readers and viewers except fuel hatred and whips up fear.

Where is their self respect?

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Do you hate our country?

love the country , hate the brainless heartless tories trying to flog it all off.

Message 2 of 25
Latest reply

Do you hate our country?

Do you hate our country?

"I for one do not hate our country, I do not hate our government."

They are not mutually exclusive.

Creator of the Most Awesome Thread Topic EVER

Do you hate our country?

Ah Alison, we know her well, she calls the racist card every time.

I hope this woman is expelled, the Labor party disowned her as well. Threats and playing the race card are her stock in trade.

Message 5 of 25
Latest reply

Do you hate our country?

Nah.Just the supposiTories.
Message 6 of 25
Latest reply

Do you hate our country?

I don't hate the country one little bit.

I do however, believe it could be in a MUCH better and prosperous state than it has become at the hands of both sides of government doing what's best for their agendas, and for the elite, instead of what's best for it's people.

Yes, I have an opinion. No you don't have to agree with it. Yes I do have a right to it.
Message 7 of 25
Latest reply

Do you hate our country?

@carls*world wrote:

I don't hate the country one little bit.

I do however, believe it could be in a MUCH better and prosperous state than it has become at the hands of both sides of government doing what's best for their agendas, and for the elite, instead of what's best for it's people.

I think the marketplace of outrage has been orchestrated from day one. This young government haven't even brought down the first budget and the screams of anguish stated.

The scare campaigns and marches all orchestrated and the juvenile antics in the house, all orchestrated, all started from day one.

Message 8 of 25
Latest reply

Do you hate our country?

Goes back much further. Whitlam, Fraser, Hawke/Keating, Howard, Rudd/Gillard/Rudd, now it just continues. None of them are/were in it for us, or they wouldn't be selling us out the way they have.

Yes, I have an opinion. No you don't have to agree with it. Yes I do have a right to it.
Message 9 of 25
Latest reply

Do you hate our country?

You forgot to mention the right wing bias in the hackers papers,silverfaun.Balance please.
Message 10 of 25
Latest reply