Do you have African blood in you?

There is a DNA test you can have done which tells you what percentage of what race you have in you - I won't give the name of the company I sent my test to but they are a reputable place. I received the results last week but I have been too shocked to tell anyone, even my own family but have to write this down or I'll burst:

48% African

26% Asian

13% Native American

13% Caucasian

How on earth is it possible to be only 13% white when I have skin like Lily Munster and in my youth had red hair? My parents look white and even though I never met by mother's mother, I believe she looked Caucasian too. My other three grandparents had either blond hair in their youth or sandy-coloured.

Do you believe the company made a mistake? Should I get a second opinion? My husband's family are very traditional Australians - in other words, they grew up under the White Australia policy and have no complaints. My father n' law also said he'll be voting for Pauline Hanson if she runs in the next election, so you get the idea. I've never really discussed my husband's view on race other than him telling me in our dating years that he is not attracted to non-whites. He also doesn't like immigrants to this country, illegal or no. He accepts our daughter marrying a Japanese man but told me: "It's not me who has to sleep with him so what do I care?" If he divorces me over this I'll be shattered...

I'd like to kiss ya but I just washed my hair...bah
Message 1 of 102
Latest reply
101 REPLIES 101

Is there a magician in the thread??

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 2 of 102
Latest reply

Message 3 of 102
Latest reply

Message 4 of 102
Latest reply

Has this board got termites? Maybe I have to stop taking my pills B-)

Message 5 of 102
Latest reply

Blue pill or red pill

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 6 of 102
Latest reply

Umm Ahh.

Looks like there's been a bloodbath here.

๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Message 7 of 102
Latest reply

Oh No !!! both pills are red then!!!

Message 8 of 102
Latest reply

please answer my questions

how many times did I report you yesterday?

are you 4?

Message 9 of 102
Latest reply

Home now from my pretend job.:-D

Is there only 8 posts left in this thread now? Do we have new Mods that are pushing the wrong buttons?

Message 10 of 102
Latest reply