Do you still send real Christmas cards?

Im writing mine out now but have cut the amount down heaps.

Mostly only sending them to overseas family and very close friends now.

Do you still send them or email/fb your Christmas messages to people now?

photo walkingdeadtag_zpsbaca2fdd.jpg
Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

We still send some............the one thing I really hate receiving is those "end-of-the-year" letters, that brag about all their family's accomplishments, and the new furniture, and the new car.............but casually leave out that the adults are separating, Junior got caught shoplifing, and little Debbie's got a bikkie in the oven...........

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

No, don't send Xmas card or presents.

Shopping is sooooooo simple that way !
Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

Well i just wrote all mine out and ive got 7 to send, lol

The rest will just get a 'Happy Christmas' from me via fb

photo walkingdeadtag_zpsbaca2fdd.jpg
Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

No. I send an end of year letter to relos overseas with Christmas greetings, the rest per email and fb.
I like getting them though.

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

Havent send a Christmas card for about 30 years.

Had the same PO box no for longer than that-still get cards-

like from Freeda and Phil and the kids.. etc----havent a clue who they are...................Richo.

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

A few to select people.....because I want to and not because I have to:)

I send a few email messages out too.

What amuses me is for the past 6 years or more I have received a couple of text messages on my mobile from 2 diff people I don't know......to someone called 'Joy'.....not me LOL One year I sms back wishing them a joyous festive season too & informed them that I was not joy.......but the next year I still got texts wishing 'Joy' a Happy Xmas. Gotta smileSmiley Happy

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

I send Christmas cards to all my rellies in England and to the exes and I give them to family here too.  I love receiving Christmas cards and I don't want to get dropped off anyones list.

It would help if Australia Post had better postage rates for sending cards.  It cost me over $60 for a couple of packs of cards and stamps last week.

Facebook is more for Happy New Year

Joono
Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

@this-one-time-at-bandcamp wrote:

We still send some............the one thing I really hate receiving is those "end-of-the-year" letters, that brag about all their family's accomplishments, and the new furniture, and the new car.............but casually leave out that the adults are separating, Junior got caught shoplifing, and little Debbie's got a bikkie in the oven.......................................................................................................................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is someone in my life who does that. She moved away not her kids so I actually know what they are up to Woman LOL

Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light.
Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

We don't send any as all the rellies are on FB or have a PC,(so we post it on their Timeline or Email them).

So we send Jib Jab cards for holidays,bithdays,etc,(much more fun and it's only $12 a year subscription).

To start with it's a free site but you get a limited choice,(it was when I first went on it a few years back).

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply