Does anyone have a diabetic cat and live in

the Brisbane or surrounds area?

I lost my diabetic cat in December, he was almost 17 and had diabetes for 2 and a half years.  I have 8 satchets of Royal Canin Diabetic wet food and a large container of Royal Canin Diabetic biscuits.  It's too expensive just to throw out so am hoping there's someone nearby I could give it to.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I don't have a diabetic cat, but mine has chronic problems and I feed him the Royal Canin brand too. If you don't get a reply from someone, perhaps you could consider donating the food to the RSPCA at Wacol. They are pretty honorable and I'm sure would come across cats with diabetes.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

bridge1.jpg

I'm so sorry your cat has passed.

What a loving and kind person you are to pass on that love for someone else to help their cat with the same problem ... Heart

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

So sorry for your loss,  it's the worst. 

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks for your kind words Tas and Brighton.  I actually lost 2 cats in 6 weeks.  My oldest who was 18 and a half had kidney disease.  I still have my 2 youngest girls (both 10) - who says I'm the crazy cat lady.

Not for Sale - yes, that's a good idea, I might phone them.  My diabetic boy came from the RSPCA when it was still at Yeronga.  He was an ex-cruelty case and was only 3 yrs old.  He didn't have diabetes when I got him though.

tobias.jpg

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply