Family bought me Olitech 'easyFlip 2 mobile - can I add apps or is this not possible no internet?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Family bought me Olitech 'easyFlip 2 mobile - can I add apps or is this not possible no internet?

I don't know.

What about the user manual or google?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I don't know.

What about the user manual or google?

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I seriously doubt it. It can’t even read QR codes. A quick glance through its setup and user guide says nothing about apps, and to be frank I wouldn’t expect such a phone to be much more than a phone with a few inbuilt extras such as camera, calculator, calendar…

I am at odds with Choice over this phone.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Certainly looks to me like it's just an 'old school flip phone' that will function in 2023

Most basic of functions as far as I can tell

(I do not own a smart phone so I'm no expert) but ..........................

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I think this is good for me to know,  I have an ordinary mobile so I think I'll get a refund for the new one.

Thanks for your assistance, also the manual is too difficult to understand especially for the elderly!!!

Doug

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

@par.dougl wrote:

................also the manual is too difficult to understand especially for the elderly!!!

Wait until you see the manual for a Smartphone............

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply