Feral is feral

marwi_3023
Community Member
No matter how loved by some

https://www.smh.com.au/environment/conservation/wild-horses-are-a-key-threat-to-delicate-ecosystems-...

So we have to lose species that only exist here so some people can have something they love
Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Feral is feral

go-tazz
Community Member

The key words are: introduced species,(they weren't part of the natural environment and so shouldn't be there).

Similar to wild Cats and Dogs,Rabbits,Foxes,Feral Pigs,Camels,Water Buffalo and the list goes on,(some

Ausies obviously wanted to have some fun so brought in the animals and let them go feral),stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Feral is feral

And humans and their behaviour and actions doing more damage than all animals combined 

But can't say that because it's not nice 

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Feral is feral

marwi_3023
Community Member
Without a doubt people are the worst introduced species in this country but I can't get a permit to shoot them
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Feral is feral

@marwi_3023 wrote:
Without a doubt people are the worst introduced species in this country but I can't get a permit to shoot them

Apply to Mr Mutton to exercise his "Ministerial Discretion".

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Feral is feral

@marwi_3023 wrote:

its them boat people, coming here and eating all our native animals

i'm sure they believe it makes them more fertile.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Feral is feral

marwi_3023
Community Member
I'm sure nobody is eating the Corroboree frogs.
Well never more than one considering how toxic they are
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Feral is feral

I love horses, but the brumbies do not belong in the National Park.  People are free to rescue them and take them home, but it's ridiculous that they should allowed to destroy the fragile ecosystem. 

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Feral is feral

It would have to be a fully organised rescue mission though.  The average horse lover cannot just walk up to a brumby, load it onto a float and take it home.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply