Good Luck Luvvies Good Luck Connies :)

silverfaun
Community Member

There's no denying that I will feel bad if Labor win tomorrow.  I am honest enough to say it.

There's also no doubt that these boards have had a red hot go on politics & some spectacular reporting & name calling has been rife.

A shout out to nero for all his work in keeping the b's honest on here & also to LL for his relentless pursuit of all Connies who had an opinion on the Rudd/Gillard/Rudd govt.

All's fair in a two sided partisan debate, no doubt about it, it has been a very torrid 6years in our country.

I have no rancour, I have had my say & have read all other posters arguments. I have spent some time in a moderate way on a holiday but as MacArthur said "I will return". I  know many on CS have had it with the pollie threads but all I can say is don't read them if you don't want to.

After Saturday I'm sure there will be one side or the other who will gear up to do battle again, to push their own agenda & that's fair, everybody is entitled to their say & this is a good a place as any to rail against what some feel is worth it. I hope the victors have the grace not to gloat, nobody likes that in a person. Some mild celebration will suffice, after all, nobody wants to see a grown person cry.

So tomorrow we will get the opportunity to cast our vote & that is a great & precious thing, our democracy is healthy & robust & that's the way it should be.

Good luck to all the Labor & Conservative voters, use your vote well & may the the best team win. Heart

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Good Luck Luvvies Good Luck Connies :)

Yep, let the people vote & man the lifeboats. There will be blood spilt, careers finished & lies told in the wash up.

Its been said that the voters aren't silly but I am not too sure about that. Voters have to stop thinking taxpayers owe them handouts, the "whats in it for me" attitude, the cash splash and reward for having children that is not everybody's choice.

See you on the other side suckers.Man LOL

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply