Grumpy Cat mMakes Owner £64 Million

Scowling feline which became an internet sensation has amassed a huge fortune for its American owner

With a relentless look of malevolence “Grumpy Cat” is not exactly cute.

But the piercing stare and air of withering contempt has proved astonishingly lucrative for the cat’s owner, Tabatha Bundesen of Morristown, Arizona.

In just two years the cat – whose real name is Tardar Source – has made £64 million from an array of products, including bestselling books and a film.

Entire Article Here

Bet dogs can't do that Cat LOL

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I've had a long in depth convo with my Jack Russell, Monty, this afternoon and told him that unless he lifts his game he is heading back to the RPCA where he came from.

He seems to think that now that he is rehomed his only duty is to lay around and look cute.

He has been told that cute doesn't cut it.

If a cat can come up with the goods, so can he.

I want to be rich.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

omg unbelievable, but I've never seen another cat look like that, and not a dog either. I wonder how much they've got

it insured for. 

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Once I get Darwin to memorize the "Gettysburg Address" the big bucks will come rollin' in...........but he doesn't like the top hat and beard............

d

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Grumpy cat is indeed very cool. I fell in love with that face when I first saw it.

photo GRUMPYCATSIGN_zpsa8f18bba.jpg
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I've had a long in depth convo with my Jack Russell, Monty, this afternoon and told him that unless he lifts his game he is heading back to the RPCA where he came from.

He seems to think that now that he is rehomed his only duty is to lay around and look cute.

He has been told that cute doesn't cut it.

If a cat can come up with the goods, so can he.

I want to be rich.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply