HOW NUTTY IS THIS?

the F.B.I. have released its latest "most wanted" poster showing the top 16 most wanted terrorists. the liberal and other groups in America want it removed as it is racist and offensive to a certain people group.

guess which people group they all come from?

Message 1 of 1,270
Latest reply
1,269 REPLIES 1,269

HOW NUTTY IS THIS?

mr.tip
Community Member

the politicaly incorrect will have it replaced with the 16 worst Nuns, you know the Nuns who only help 20 or 30 people each week. terrible they should be helping at least 50.

Message 2 of 1,270
Latest reply

HOW NUTTY IS THIS?

Do you run around the Internet looking for examples to criticise people who stand up to racism?

I don't know the poster, but I'm sure the story is just dramatics to feed people who run around the Internet looking for ways to criticise people who stand up to racism :^O

Message 3 of 1,270
Latest reply

HOW NUTTY IS THIS?

mr.tip
Community Member

I am terribly sorry, I have not taken into account how sensitive terrorists are.

such a misunderstood group of people, perhaps we could start a fund for them so they can buy some flower arranging books. 

Message 4 of 1,270
Latest reply

HOW NUTTY IS THIS?

I doubt they're sensitive, mr tip, if they were, they wouldn't be terrorists. But contribute to a fund if that's what you support.

Message 5 of 1,270
Latest reply

HOW NUTTY IS THIS?

Karen, I don't run around anywhere. it was reported on the American news this morning. I always report the facts on here. the problem is that most do not like the truth.

Message 6 of 1,270
Latest reply

HOW NUTTY IS THIS?

You could always try resisting being manipulated by media drama, if you can.

Message 7 of 1,270
Latest reply

HOW NUTTY IS THIS?

It seems only one congressman is calling it racist. The "others" are the classic journalist phantom quotes- "some say", "it is said", "some people are saying", "it is alleged" etc etc.

Message 8 of 1,270
Latest reply

HOW NUTTY IS THIS?

well para you can add the interview I saw which was with the head of a muslim group and a professor from one of the big uni's

guess it won't matter what I say though as you guys have already made up your minds, suppose the answer is always "Bush did it"

Message 9 of 1,270
Latest reply

HOW NUTTY IS THIS?

the F.B.I. have released its latest "most wanted" poster showing the top 16 most wanted terrorists. the liberal and other groups in America want it removed as it is racist and offensive to a certain people group.

guess which people group they all come from?

And yes Karen it is media drama being brought to CS for the purposes of disparaging people that some on here have an issue with.

The OP has stretched the truth.

The "liberal and other groups in America" that want it removed as the OP states is one lone man - congressman Jim McDermott. A minor senator in Seattle somewhere.

The only "group" that McDermott comes from is white middle class america.

Exaggeration much? And for what purpose?

Message 10 of 1,270
Latest reply