Has anyone noticed how SLOW ebay is since thy up graded , Im almost going to stop selling, the site

I cant believe how slow this site is since they did the change over , its like dial up on the computer , I have a new computer and still do the same , its terrible they must have chosen a cheaper running site , because its **bleep** to say the least. So what do you do as I get so sick of waiting for the page to change and you have to wait about 1.5 mins to scroll down the page

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Has anyone noticed how SLOW ebay is since thy up graded , Im almost going to stop selling, the site

My computer is slower since I connected to NBN.   Figure that.  I would go back if I could.

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Has anyone noticed how SLOW ebay is since thy up graded

no. all good here.  

pages loading fast.

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Ebay is loading as fast as it used to for me.

Is it just eBay or other sites also?

Suggest you run a scan for viruses and malware, delete cookies and temporary files, empty cache, then reboot.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

mine is as fast as it always has been.
Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

The only difference I have noticed is for the sign in page right here..takes forever to load.

Usually with chrome I can start typing the password and it 'catches up'.

I seem to have to wait for the cursor.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

@ten*teeny*tiny*toes wrote:

The only difference I have noticed is for the sign in page right here..takes forever to load.

Usually with chrome I can start typing the password and it 'catches up'.

I seem to have to wait for the cursor.

Try going into settings > Advanced settings > System, and then scroll down and untick 'Use hardware acceleration when available' if it's ticked.

It helped me with slow loading pages.

If nothing happens just re- tick the box.

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Thanks digu. Got a bit scared with the message about resetting home page and tabs.

Seems to have done the trick.

Will need to log in and out a few times to be sure.

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Other than signing into ebay, which is so slow..........my computer is going really well and fast, not having any problems at all.

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Try a Scan with.. Malwarebytes ..to sort out the bugs.. they have a free one..

Tommy Loves Everyone... Im a 75 year old nutcase..
Message 10 of 13
Latest reply