It is so quiet here...

mloreason
Community Member
I can't believe how quiet it is here. I remember years ago we predicted that the board would one day have so few members left that it would end up like this. At the time it seemed almost ridiculous.

Anyway, hello to anyone who remembers the good old days. I hope some of you are still around.
Message 1 of 712
Latest reply
711 REPLIES 711

It is so quiet here...

johcaschro
Community Member

Welcome home Silly. (hope I rememberd that correctly). Yes, it's a veritable wasteland here and now.

It's good to see you again, albeit in a rather attenuated and virtual sense. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Message 2 of 712
Latest reply

It is so quiet here...

Yes I remember the good ol' days seems just like 9 hours ago,jeez that's just the same time as you registered lol.

Thanks for livening things up here Woman Tongue

Message 3 of 712
Latest reply

It is so quiet here...

silly...not too many would remember me as that.

Message 4 of 712
Latest reply

It is so quiet here...

johcaschro
Community Member

Actually though, I don't think I ever used that monicker for you at the time; that was something the other Tockers called you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 5 of 712
Latest reply

It is so quiet here...

I used to say that noone ever really leaves this place. They may only drop in a couple of times a year but there is something that keeps pulling them back. Come out come out wherever you are. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Message 6 of 712
Latest reply

It is so quiet here...

There used to be a lot of friendly and not so friendly banter, the ferals paying a visit of a Friday night and quite provocative topics. I found topics and posts by bob the builder and cat_meow (I think they were) to be quite entertaining.

Message 7 of 712
Latest reply

It is so quiet here...

tick tock

Message 8 of 712
Latest reply

It is so quiet here...

Tock tock.

Message 9 of 712
Latest reply

It is so quiet here...

I'm going to keep my eye on this thread. It may grow to over 10000 posts like tockers or drunkards (can't really remember which one now). 

Message 10 of 712
Latest reply