Jacqui Lambie On Q&A Last Night

She won me last night with this comment:

"There is no naftional policy to protect agricultural land in Australia. Australia has only 3.4% of agricultural land. So WHAT IDIOT,  would put a mine on, or anywhere near agricultural land?!".  Who would take the risk? Why would you do that? Thats just stupid"!

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

I think she is about the only one to speak her mind without being afraid of the backlash from other politicians.

She can come up with some silly remarks, but most of the time she says what most of the average people think.

Erica

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

I really like Jacqui Lambie.  She is such a fun person to listen to.  She is very natural, which also makes her a lousy politician.

Joono
Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

watching her last night made me think that maybe we should all vote for independants, at least they try to look after their constituents, forget liberal and labor with all their vested interests.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Debra, I have voted Independent in the last three Elections.

Neither Labor nor Liberals have a strong enough leader that I could trust. Until that changes I will not vote for either Party.

Erica

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

for the last few years Erica I have voted for my local member as I'm pretty happy with her, but as a whole none of the major parties are doing a very good job for us, the people who put them there. Some argue against independants as it holds up bills major parties want to push through - but personally I see the independants as being of good value

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

I haven't voted for either of the two major parties for yonks. They both serve the same master (and it isn't the Australian people).

The calibre and quality of our current members of Parliament is such that I am embarrassed to own any of them as representing my interests  or the interests of the Australian people in general.

The only way to get the message through their rhino-hided indifference to criticism of their self-interested activities is to vote for neither of them.

Vote independant, vote communist, vote for the party which stands for land rights for gay whales, but on no account give either the LNP or Labor your vote;  they do not deserve it.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

moonflyte
Community Member

Jacquie Lambie is an uneducated bogan. She proves it every time she opens her mouth.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

That she is but she is better than a self serving, travel rorting, megalomaniac full of greed and lies.
Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

moonflyte
Community Member

When she comes back with "a policy" instead of calling everybody names then she may get the attention she does not deserve atm. The only reason she was invited on Q&A was for her vitriol against the elected government, typical for the ABC, they have learnt nothing from the Malik terrorist fiasco.

She will never be re elected again and unfortunately we are stuck with her unless there's a DD.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply