Jon Benet Ramsey killer confesses.

Finally it looks like the right person has been found after the brother was thought of as being the culprit and the parents covering it up.

https://honey.nine.com.au/2019/01/11/11/08/jon-bennett-ramsey-confession

I must admit I thought the brother was suspicious.

jonbenet-ramsey-murder-750x522-1460136045_3_0.jpg

image host
Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

It still may be that this male who has confessed to killing the little girl is just a braggart pedophile who thinks that will draw attention to himself in a 'big' way .. it could be he just wants five minutes in the media.

He would not the first lunatic to have 'confessed' to killing Jon Benet though.  It's a waiting game.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Yes, I thought of the same but living so close to her at the same time of her death would be a big coincidence.

image host
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I think that could be so true also Kopes.  Once the police get the DNA and lab samples going it will soon be clear whether he is a 'match' to the original evidence or not.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

the truth may never be proven but i think it was someone living in the house, that narrows the field a lot.

thats why its so hard to prove as those living there can prove any DNA evidence could be just from normal every day living.

if there was DNA from body fluids, ie: seaman, that would certainly be hard to explain so i think there is nothing like that.

in my mind, its mum dad or brother. very unlikey anyone else.

they just cant prove it.

these other 'confessions' are part of the great american tradition of fame at any cost.

how many fame seeking cretins have confessed to thousands of famous crimes in the USA in history just for the front page fame?

as many if not more than there are unsolved crimes.

for goodness sakes they turned paternity of kids into a daytime tv show!

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

yes i know i typed 'seaman' try typing it the right way lol

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply