Lesbian couples on high income and PPL

Will they both receive the 75,000 so they can spend time with their baby?

Photobucket
Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@nero_wulf wrote:

@azureline** wrote:

same way any one else does I guess.

They cant.... they are lesbians.. if they did it like normal people do... then they wouldn’t be lesbians now would they..... and what about the fathers rights...

Do lesbians who split up sue the father for child support?   Has to be a father... well a small wiggly part of some evil male

So OP can you answer the question.... how do lesbians get pregnant  and why are they not entitled to receive the PPL OP.... Why are both not allowed to get it (The PPL)  if both somehow conceive by whatever method that they use....... 

As far as I know, the only way ANY woman  can  become pregnant is either by having  intercourse with a man   or by some form of artificial insemination . If there is any other alterative available to Lesbians then I'd be very interested to know what it is.

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

nero_bolt
Community Member

@donnashuggy wrote:

Will they both receive the 75,000 so they can spend time with their baby?

Any way the answer is YES and No.... 1 has a baby she gets leave.. if the other person has a baby they get it...

So if both are pregnant at the same time and have babies then they will get it.,.... and BOTH will pay tax on that income as well.....  Tax on 150K is about 45K 

How do lesbians become pregnant by the way OP.... (Not game to mention your name as I am sure I will be British Petroleumed)

So OP how do they become pregnant?  

The op also knows that this scheme will actually benifit more working women, more average families on average wages   than the few elite ones... but as like KRUDD has nothing left to grasp at so this post is the result of that..... 

and again OP you know this is fact.... that this will help the average family and average mum.... 

Sad to see the desperation and the tactics that facing the reality of a big loss is doing to the faithful... 

Message 2 of 27
Latest reply

I know Penny Wong got it for her PPL that she got through the federal government agreement... 

I guess if her girlfriend has the same agreement in place then she got it too. 

Message 3 of 27
Latest reply

Message 4 of 27
Latest reply

@azureline** wrote:

They cant.... they are lesbians.. if they did it like normal people do... then they wouldn’t be lesbians now would they..... and what about the fathers rights...

Do lesbians who split up sue the father for child support?   Has to be a father... well a small wiggly part of some evil male

So OP can you answer the question.... how do lesbians get pregnant  and why are they not entitled to receive the PPL OP.... Why are both not allowed to get it (The PPL)  if both somehow conceive by whatever method that they use....... 

Message 5 of 27
Latest reply

@nero_wulf wrote:

How do lesbians become pregnant by the way OP.... (Not game to mention your name as I am sure I will be British Petroleumed)

So OP how do they become pregnant? 

My friend went to an IVF Dr. She picked her sperm donor from a book. Now she has two kids from the same donor. She is a single mother by choice and not a lesbian, however I imagine lesbians do it the same way my friend did? Or from a known donor using a turkey baster or some such. Sperm is not that difficult to get hold of.

“I’ve got my purse and my gift and my gloves and my selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor and my monoamine oxidase inhibitor and I have my anti-anxiety disco biscuits and I am ready to go. I am really ready!” Sheila
Message 6 of 27
Latest reply

@nero_wulf wrote:

@azureline** wrote:

As far as I know, the only way ANY woman  can  become pregnant is either by having  intercourse with a man   or by some form of artificial insemination . If there is any other alterative available to Lesbians then I'd be very interested to know what it is.

Message 7 of 27
Latest reply

evil male lol

Message 8 of 27
Latest reply

@nero_wulf wrote:

Do lesbians who split up sue the father for child support?

I imagine the parent who was the primary carer would seek child support from the parent who was the secondary carer via the CSA or perhaps one of those slightly more civilised private agreements. 

Do parents in Australia even have to "sue" for child support? We have the Child Support Agency (CSA).

“I’ve got my purse and my gift and my gloves and my selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor and my monoamine oxidase inhibitor and I have my anti-anxiety disco biscuits and I am ready to go. I am really ready!” Sheila
Message 9 of 27
Latest reply

Why are both not allowed 

Tony Abbott said they both get it but dads won't. That seems a bit unfair.

Photobucket
Message 10 of 27
Latest reply