Life Savers manufacturing returns to Australia

Life Savers manufacturing returns to Australia at Darrell Lea's Ingleburn factory

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-12/life-savers-production-returns-to-australia/10994074

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

We should have a law in Australia...if we can make it, we don't import it, and if we can grow it, we don't import it. Then we would have full employment, and our goods would last a lot longer.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I'll be interested to see what new flavours they come up with.

Now if Darrell Lea would just revive my favourite chocolates that they used to make (when the Lea family owned the company) I'd be even happier.  I miss their Coffee Creams, their box of light and dark chocolate creams and their (long departed) Choc Mint Bubbles (their current version is NOT the one I mean).

Getting the supermarkets to stock the Easter Nougat Egg and corresponding Christmas Nougat Pudding was a great idea. 🙂

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

@zanadoo_56 wrote:

Getting the supermarkets to stock the Easter Nougat Egg and corresponding Christmas Nougat Pudding was a great idea. 🙂

Not good for me.....they were always my favourites and I was devastated when I developed diabetes and had to give them up. 

My OH bought me one for a treat when my BSLs were very good.....they were diabolical.  It took me 2 days to get my levels back down.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply