London Attack

Shocking, just shocking ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 1 of 35
Latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

London Attack

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-23/london-terrorist-attack-on-uk-parliament-westminster-bridge/83...

this is the new way these spineless cretins are causing fear and hate in society. using a motor viehical as a weapon.

there is no victory in killing children with a car, just shows how these cretins think.

Message 2 of 35
Latest reply

London Attack

David the main prob is they dont "think" ๐Ÿ˜ž

They dont care who they maim or kill  ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 3 of 35
Latest reply

London Attack

Just woken up to this new horror,  my heart is so heavy I can hardly speak..

Image result for free sorrow candle   images

Message 4 of 35
Latest reply

London Attack

what these terrible events show is that authorities are powerless to prevent these nutters from killing innocent people.

even when he confronted armed police he managed to stab one to death before he was shot dead. if the police had shot him imediately one police man might have survived but can we just start shooting anyone and everyone who may be a terrorist? if that happened suddenly we would be shooting people every other day. i fear we are heading there. the word will be put out, shoot first ask questions later.

its a cascading thing, with each attack new rules are introduced and the terrorist are winning the war by removing our freedoms little by little. even now you get searched going into various events you would never have been once. and yet round ball football nuts still get explosives (flares) into games! makes you wonder doesnt it, if they can get in with flares why couldnt someone get in with a bomb?

Message 5 of 35
Latest reply

London Attack

It's about time that the newspapers and tv stations just started calling them cowards and muderers and

don't use the words that they want to be called,(they aren't brave,they are nut cases that are used by others

because their lives are worthless),stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

Message 6 of 35
Latest reply

London Attack

@go-tazz wrote:

It's about time that the newspapers and tv stations just started calling them cowards and muderers and

don't use the words that they want to be called,(they aren't brave,they are nut cases that are used by others

because their lives are worthless),stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

I sometimes wonder why some of these people are classified Mass Murders, Serial Killers, Rampage Killers or Terrorists, all that this does is give a them status.

Call them for what they are Murderers/Killers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers

Message 7 of 35
Latest reply

London Attack

The new weapon seems to be the car driven into crowds

Message 8 of 35
Latest reply

London Attack

Pauline Hanson has her own post-London attack hashtag: #Pray4MuslimBan

http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/pauline-hanson-has-her-own-postlondon-attack-hashtag...

thank god paulines on the case! shes going to ban muslims!

not sure what that means though, are we going to round up anyone who says they are muslim and put em in concentration camps? or anyone who looks like a muslim? even if they are born in australia to parents who were born in australia?

i'm just waiting for pauline to fill me in on the details of the 'ban the muslim' policy as i'm sure she has it all figured out.

i mean any halfwit can write a hash tag slogan on a scrap of paper, shes a politician so shes not a halfwit.

when your a high up pollie you have brains so i suspect the 'fake news' mob just didnt print the whole story to make her look like a dill.

DAMN THOSE FAKE NEWS PEOPLE!

Come on pauline, tell me when we begin building the gas chambers.

Message 9 of 35
Latest reply

London Attack

"shes a politician so shes not a halfwit"

Is that so?
Message 10 of 35
Latest reply