Lord Coke of Pimlico.

This is the kind of degenerate that we have sitting - and sleeping most of the time - in the House of Lords. And he is telling us (the general public) how to behave, and being paid £32k per annum for that honour. The sooner we have a revolution and rid ourselves of Parliament, the better. Anyway, we haven't had a decent revolution since the Peasants' upsurge in 1381, so it's high time we had another one. 

Mind you, he is correct in his description re Cameron and Johnson.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6561588/Lord-Sewel-bra-snap-released-as-he-resigns.html

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Lord Coke of Pimlico.

What about the Luddites in 1811?

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Lord Coke of Pimlico.

Oh that was only a bunch of weavers and stocking makers. They only got as far as Yorkshire and Lancashire. Mine - when I can gather enough of the Hoi Polloi together - will march on the Houses of Parliament. In fact I'm off to sharpen a pitchfork right now.

By the way, my OP was the leading story on the Beeb news, but apparently their links don't work in Oz.

Try the ITV one.

http://www.itv.com/news/story/2015-07-27/police-search-lord-sewels-home-over-drug-allegations/

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Lord Coke of Pimlico.

I think aussie politics could use someone like him, makes a change from the boring travel rorters we seem to be infested with. Id gladly swap him for Bronwyn Bishop
Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Lord Coke of Pimlico.

@wilk1149 wrote:
I think aussie politics could use someone like him, makes a change from the boring travel rorters we seem to be infested with. Id gladly swap him for Bronwyn Bishop

Oh we stopped shipping crims out to Australia in 1867. Sorry mate, you'll have to keep hold of Bronwyn Bishop. More so if he happens to be of Welsh extraction.

Edit. Just googled and it's a female, not a male. What an ugly woman !

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Lord Coke of Pimlico.

Leave our Bronny alone.   Where does it say that good looks are a requirement of being in Parliament?

I would rather have an ugly woman in Parliament than a drug taking Lord any day.Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Lord Coke of Pimlico.

Yeah, and we paid the price for not having criminals shipped to us by nuking the **bleep** out of us in the 1950's
Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Lord Coke of Pimlico.

Slightly going off on a tangent, but is it true that once you leave the consignments and the restraints of Australian cities, everything wants to kill you ?

That's the general consensus of opinion here in Blighty. Just thought I'd ask when the opportunity arose. *cough*

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Lord Coke of Pimlico.

If you are lucky you don't have to leave the confines of the cities to be killed.

Here in Sydney we have plenty of druggies and wayward cars that can kill you.

And tourists from Old Blighty even try to kill their own brothers here in Sydney Town.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Lord Coke of Pimlico.

Are you referring to the Irish brothers Barry and Patrick Lyttle?  There was absolutely no intention to kill his brother. It was a horrible outcome from a night out in Kings Cross and devestating for the family.  Luckily Patrick recovered and they were allowed to return to Ireland after the court case.

As for Bronnie, please, send the chopper.

Joono
Message 10 of 10
Latest reply