Louis CK: Comedian issues apology

Louis CK: Comedian issues apology on allegations of sexual misconduct saying 'these stories are true'

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-11/louis-ck-issues-apology-over-allegations-of-sexual-misconduct/...

my question is, what did these women want from exposing this guys past behaviour in such a way?

an apology? well now they have that.

to finish his career? they have prolly dont that too.

only those there at the time will know what actually went on and what was said. we are talking about so called comediens here. has anyone listened to modern comediens? what a bunch of foul mouthed talentless cretins.

what they are saying went on 'back stage' doesnt suprise me one bit. isnt it all about the new wave of 'edgy' 'off the wall' 'new wave' comedy of this generation. go on stage and joke about anything and everything no matter how grose? the 'F' bombs are rampant.

it makes no difference men or women, they are equally as bad as one another.

so a guy shows his todger to the girls, he was prolly drunk, on drugs or who knows what.

to jump on the 'me too' bandwagon over this in my view was a cheap and nasty.

btw, this guys comedy does nothing for me, give me the 2 ronnies and morcambe and wise any day.

yes, i know, its just a matter of time until stories of rape and sex abuse come out about bambi too (walt disney)

Message 1 of 1
Latest reply
0 REPLIES 0