Malcolm Turnbull's turnaround on renewable energy

6 REPLIES 6

i'm hearing malcom and his co horts blaming south australias power problem on wednesday and the one last year that had some of us in the dark for a week on our renewable power mix.

neither of these events had anything to do with our solar or wind power generation.

last years outage was due to a massive storm that knocked over multiple high voltage towers! causing a chain reaction in the system to protect itself from furthur damage. nothing to do with how power was generated.

wednesdays outages were caused by the national power controlling entity not requesting OUR SPARE GAS FIRED generator to START UP before we reached overload. nothing to do with how the power is gernerated. it wouldnt have mattered if there was a brand spanking new CLEAN COAL GENERATOR here if it wasnt RUNNING!

as to his backflip on his thoughts on global warming/renewable energy. do you think people experiencing heat waves in queensland, new south wales, victoria and south australia all at the same time and people in western australia experiencing the coldest febuary day in history plus today flooding think global weather is NOT doing weird things?

PM Turbull, please explain?

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

WA towns flooding, cut off as record rainfall hits state

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-10/wa-towns-being-evacuated-amid-heavy-rainfall-flooding/8258178

missspelling pm turnbulls name was an error by me not an on purpose.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

So you didn't leave out a d ?

shocked-smiley-emoticon.gif

image host
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

i've just heard on radio our PM has installed both solar panels and a battery system to his house, very odd for someone telling us these things are crippling our power networks.

i hope to read or hear very soon he is having these devices removed from his house and a new reliable clean coal generator installed in his basement.

i'm giving myself a pat on the back for not saying mr harbourside mansion.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Sydney storm leaves thousands of homes without power

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-18/sydney-storm-leaves-thousands-of-homes-without-power/8282570

just waiting for our PM to hop back onto his soapbox and blame south australias renewables and labor for these power outages.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Josh Frydenberg flags changes to allow CEFC to invest in carbon capture and storage

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-20/government-interested-in-carbon-capture-tech-frydenberg-says/8...

PM Turnbull demonstrates carbon capture and storage

Image result for sweeping dirt under the rug

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply