Murder accused told police 'rubbish'

Murder accused Wendie-Sue Dent told police partner's death from prescription drugs was 'rubbish'

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-20/jury-in-wendie-sue-dent-trial-shown-her-interview-with-police...

she has no hope

he dies from a lethal dose of the same drugs shes got

she is missing the same amount of drugs as he had in his system

yes, he could have stolen them from her, but, that many pills missing?

i know if any of my perscription drugs dissapeared id notice right away!

her lawyer should be advising her to admit guilt if she wants any chance of ever being out of prison

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

If he was as ill as she said, might it be suicide?

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

i think if he was dying from asbestosis the post mortem would have shown it

also there would be test results

but as i said, they determined what he died from

she had the exact drugs in her possesion

they determined she was missing the amount of pills found in his system

if he took her pills she would have to be a moron not to notice that many missing from her supply

then there is the 300 grand she stood to inherit

too many facts point to murder by her.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

@davidc4430 wrote:

if he took her pills she would have to be a moron not to notice that many missing from her supply

My OH has two containers for her prescriptions and keeps the main one with the bulk lot in them in a separate

spot and wouldn't notice any missing until she had to get more for her smaller box which can have up to a

months supply in it.

So it is possible that this woman had a similar way of storing her prescriptions and didn't notice the bulk lot

missing as she had no reason to check them.

The query would be why that many pills and if she was going to give them to him then she would've been

putting some aside from each script.

It heard that 122 Tramadol 200mg tablets, 364 Valium 5mg tablets and 199 Nitrazepam 5mg tablets were unaccounted for.

That amount would be way over the top for suicide and smacks of someone not knowing how many it would

take to commit suicide as most people prescribed those drugs would know what dosage is lethal.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Is there not the saying "One person's rubbish is another person's treasure"

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

@go-tazz wrote:

@davidc4430 wrote:

My OH has two containers for her prescriptions and keeps the main one with the bulk lot in them in a separate

spot and wouldn't notice any missing until she had to get more for her smaller box which can have up to a

months supply in it.

So it is possible that this woman had a similar way of storing her prescriptions and didn't notice the bulk lot

missing as she had no reason to check them.

The query would be why that many pills and if she was going to give them to him then she would've been

putting some aside from each script.

It heard that 122 Tramadol 200mg tablets, 364 Valium 5mg tablets and 199 Nitrazepam 5mg tablets were unaccounted for.

That amount would be way over the top for suicide and smacks of someone not knowing how many it would

take to commit suicide as most people prescribed those drugs would know what dosage is lethal.

Must consider a frame up - as an exercise , who would gain if she does not inherit ? 

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

@davidc4430 wrote:

Are you saying he didn't have asbestosis or cancer?  There is no mention of the police or a coroner saying he did or didn't have either of these illnesses.  If he did have asbestosis they would be looking at the lungs, not the stomach contents.  In any case asbestosis is a horrible and for some a slow way to die as are some cancers and he wouldn't have been first person not to wait for the end but to hasten it.

She had the drugs - so what?  Unless she kept them under lock and key her partner could have taken them at any time...bit by bit or all at once.  Who hasn't got prescription medication in the house and not Fort Knox secure?

Frankly I also think 300 grand is not much money to kill someone over these days.

Just based on the ABC report, IMO suicide can't yet be ruled out. *shrugs*

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply