My Prediction ...

Gillard is doomed ... there is no way she can win the September election ... but Rudd didn't have the numbers today.  

I think he will have the numbers soon, I don't think the ALP can recover ... as it is now constituted ... 

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

My Prediction ...

I think you might be right

Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

My Prediction ...

I think Mr Rudd is waiting until after the next election

Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

My Prediction ...

j*oono
Community Member

I think Rudd is a very sly man.  Julia should get rid of him.  He causes too much damage to the party.

Joono
Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

My Prediction ...

*ibis
Community Member

My Prediction ...

Debra, are you suggesting that Rudd will wait until the ALP loses the election and then go for the leadership?  

Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

My Prediction ...

Oh ibis why did you make me watch that? :_|

:^O:^O

Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

My Prediction ...

I do think that's a strong possibility Katy

Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

My Prediction ...

j*oono
Community Member

I sort of agree.  He is hoping for a huge election loss, Julia will resign and then he can fill the vacant position after a suitable number of people have grovelled at his feet.

Joono
Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

My Prediction ...

Gillard is doomed ... there is no way she can win the September election ... but Rudd didn't have the numbers today.  

I think he will have the numbers soon, I don't think the ALP can recover ... as it is now constituted ... 

I still think a lot of the problem is the old boys club refusing to be led by a woman.

In saying boys club, I mean in all sides.  Crean showed himself to be truly uncaring today by throwing the spanner in the midst of the apology to a group of people, mainly women, who had been affected by forced adoption.

The footage of the event was fascinating.  Gillard's speech was well received, the guests were hugging her, one after the other, and she hugged them.  Meanwhile Crean forced the news from their event to the leadership issue. 

Already the news are misreporting the events.  I've heard reports of Rudd challenging and losing followed by people bagging Rudd for sticking in the boot. 

Message 10 of 20
Latest reply