Nanoo, Nanoo, Hilary...

ecar3483
Community Member

I have got to stop staying up late and reading what passes for news on the Internet.

Apparently, Hilary Clinton has said that if she becomes President, she'll reveal the truth about aliens.

Hmmm....

Judge for yourself. Smiley LOL

Here's the link to the 7 News page. -

https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/30489172/sceptic-alert-hillary-clinton-will-reveal-the-truth-about...

Smiley LOL

Message 1 of 53
Latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

Nanoo, Nanoo, Hilary...

cee-dee
Community Member

Ooo an alien thread, lovely.

Strange lights in the night sky, "unexplained" movements of "something" in the sky, wierd things found on Earth = it must be aliens?

All those fuzzy pics of "something" taken from sooooo far away? In spite of the proliferation of cameras, why is there never anyone "right underneath"?

Logic never seems to enter the argument "for" alien visitations does it? I wonder why that is?

Alien41.gif

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 2 of 53
Latest reply

Nanoo, Nanoo, Hilary...

Message 3 of 53
Latest reply

Nanoo, Nanoo, Hilary...

There'll be nothing 'earth' shattering in Clinton's revelations when she finally divulges them, just what everyone else already knew. That Sarah Palin's from the planet Zog.

Message 4 of 53
Latest reply

Nanoo, Nanoo, Hilary...

alien1.gif

Message 5 of 53
Latest reply

Nanoo, Nanoo, Hilary...

moonflyte
Community Member

I love American TV, boy Oh boy, if only a fraction of what they discuss ever made it to our media there would be mass outrage, hysteria and the outrage bus would run off it's wheels.

She must be getting desperate, she's dragged out that old lothario Bill to prop her up.

Message 6 of 53
Latest reply

Nanoo, Nanoo, Hilary...

@ecar3483 wrote:

I have got to stop staying up late and reading what passes for news on the Internet.

Apparently, Hilary Clinton has said that if she becomes President, she'll reveal the truth about aliens.

Hmmm....

https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/30489172/sceptic-alert-hillary-clinton-will-reveal-the-truth-about...

Smiley LOL

And they reckon Donald Trump is unhinged. Looks like the yanks are in for an interesting 4 years no matter who is elected. 

Message 7 of 53
Latest reply

Nanoo, Nanoo, Hilary...

@village_person wrote:

@ecar3483 wrote:

Hmmm....

Smiley LOL

And they reckon Donald Trump is unhinged. Looks like the yanks are in for an interesting 4 years no matter who is elected. 

Hopefully 8 years. Trump! He IS going to win...no doubt about it.

Has anyone watched one of his rallies? He's right about everything. The PC craziness, the waste, etc.

The fact that his using his own money is pretty big.  Years ago I argued about that very point. How is it even legal for someone to give millions to a candidate? It's an outright bribe! It results in completely incompetent people appointed jobs.

You can't just walked into a country and collect money, so why is it happening here? Then pop out a few kids, free medical, food stamps, money for housing. It never ends. You were worried about a few boat people...we're drowning in over 20 million free loaders.

They pack in 4 families into a single family house driving down the prices of the surrounding homes, and in the end it creates slums.

About a month ago I'm in line at the supermarket. The illegal in front of me with a 4 or 5 years and a new born. We both about the same amount of food...she paid $8, while I paid $140. She didn't speak English and neither did the little kid. I would never go to another country to live and not learn the language.

Trumps easy to pick on in this PC gone crazy world because he speaks the truth.

He is going to win and I can't wait! Time to clean house and fill some key spots with smart people, not those who bought their way in.

What he said the other struck a nerve with me. We've become a service country. We provide services to each other and no longer produce things...nothing. We've given the jobs to China and Mexico. Why? I've been asking that question for years. Why have we givin it all away?

Pick any point and I can prove it true.

Message 8 of 53
Latest reply

Nanoo, Nanoo, Hilary...

Hillary is evil!

Message 9 of 53
Latest reply

Nanoo, Nanoo, Hilary...

No argument there, she is responsible for the Benghazi deaths.

Message 10 of 53
Latest reply