Nasa Live Stream - Put this on full screen and enjoy.

Earth from space. WOW................................It really is a wonderful world.

image host
Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Kopenhagen, this is the sort of post that I think is completely you. That wonder, that delight in sharing, it’s you.

Thank you for this link.

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

Truly beautiful, we really need to take better care of it 😔

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

@countessalmirena wrote:

Kopenhagen, this is the sort of post that I think is completely you. That wonder, that delight in sharing, it’s you.

Thank you for this link.

Very welcome Countess.

I am sure most of us like to share these wonders.

But I know what you saying, I'm still a little kid showing my new discoveries. 🙂

Waving to kat again. 😉

image host
Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

Really cool.

I also have a collection of NASA space sounds called "Symphonies of the Planets" (Jupiter, Miranda, Neptune, Rings of Uranus, Saturn, Saturn's Rings, Song of Earth, Sphere of Io, Uranus, Voice of Earth). I find it cool too.

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

I love that wonder; I love that appreciation for the amazing world in which we live. Being like a kid over things that enthuse us is fantastic. (You should see me turning metaphorical cartwheels over exciting discoveries!)

This is why I started exploring things astronomical.

I look at that link, and I'm so stunned anew by seeing the earth from the ISS... That's RIGHT NOW! That's the skin and texture of our planet right at this moment! The hollows and peaks, the turmoils and serenities, the spangled snow, the stretches of desolation, the gambolling whiteness... We've just left Afghanistan and here we are, staring at Xinjiang, China with its contrasting swathes of obsidian... and now a side-view of our pale blue rose-pearled planet against the dark depths of space...

My God. It's beautiful.

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

Transbaikal Territory, Russia - and it looks like badly applied icing sugar slathered onto a crumbly cake.

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

Back over China. Rippled, walnutty Heilongjiang, China.

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

Back over Russia. Sort-of stippled... Amur Oblast.

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

Khabarovsk (Russia), dark, opening into a fan of white.

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply