1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Oh dear

This matter is only the tip of the iceberg apparently.

My comments are mainly in reference to information about his previous behaviour that has been bought to our attention since he was arrested.

On another thread I commented that his previous behaviour alone made him someone best avoided.

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Oh dear

If he was admitted for an "assessment", it may have been to a mental health unit!

Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

Oh dear

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Well that is one way to stay out of the public's sight but is it the right way to use our hospital system?

Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

Oh dear

I'm wondering if he attempted suicide.

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

Oh dear

I would think that if it was a legitimate reason the report would have made more of it.

All we can do is wait for more information, if any more is released.

Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

Oh dear

Isn't it the usual trick Defence Lawyers now use, the excuse Mental Health problems to get a criminal off the hook? I would not be surprised.

Erica

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

Oh dear

Not referringspecifically  to this thread, but I am a little concerned that so much speculation and 'information' is being bandied around in public before the matter has ever come to court . If/when  he is tried and found guilty, than I will be the first to condemn him, but it seems to be getting to the stage where there may be a  perceived difficultty  in finding an impartial jury and that could open a huge can of worms..

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

Oh dear

And off topic , but it's lovely to see you back on the boards, Erica. You've been on my mind a lot lately and I was actually on the point of emailing you to ask how things were going. Heart

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

Oh dear

This matter is only the tip of the iceberg apparently.

My comments are mainly in reference to information about his previous behaviour that has been bought to our attention since he was arrested.

On another thread I commented that his previous behaviour alone made him someone best avoided.

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

Oh dear

We've been through this before with another 'public figure' - there's an awful sense of deja vu, isn't there.Woman Sad

My comment wasn't referring to stuff posted here. I doubt anything we say will make much difference one way or aanother - I just felt some of the stuff I'd read in the papers was a bit iffy.

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply