Pauline Hanson responds

if i hear this woman say one more time 'i'm the leader' i think i'll explode

we all know your the leader its just most people would rather someone else was leader.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-15/if-you-dont-like-it-dont-stand-pauline-hanson/8273600

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Pauline Hanson responds

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Like her or loath her, she is right.

If you are a member of any political party you are expected to follow their policies....why should One Nation be any different.

As Pauline says, if you don't agree then resign from the party and stand as Independent.

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Pauline Hanson responds

@davidc4430 wrote:

If I see one more - available - I mean available - news topic - I swear I will explode.

What we do all day - depends on us.

Think we should be doing - something.

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Pauline Hanson responds

I neither like or loathe her, however, I do agree with some of her ideas and policies

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Pauline Hanson responds

@bushies.girl wrote:

I neither like or loathe her, however, I do agree with some of her ideas and policies

I agree with you Bushie, although I am always a bit wary of showing too much public support especially on here.

She is a very polarising person.....you either agree or you don't agree, no half measures.  She says what a lot of people privately think, even if most of us know her ideas will never fly.

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

Pauline Hanson responds

IMO She does have some good ideas but she has no real idea how  implement them, there are times when she opens her mouth to change feet but some of her idea do make sense.

Given the current disillusionment and disappointment with 2 major parties, she is def not someone to be ignored, in the hope that she will go away

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

Pauline Hanson responds

@domino-710 wrote:

@davidc4430 wrote:

If I see one more - available - I mean available - news topic - I swear I will explode.

What we do all day - depends on us.

Think we should be doing - something.

if you dont like em dont click on em

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

Pauline Hanson responds

Exactly David   lol

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

Pauline Hanson responds

Some people are really funny they whinge about posts yet here they are reading them 🙂

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Pauline Hanson responds

You noticed that also  lol

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply