Prime Minister Tony Abbott caught winking after a caller identified herself as a phone sex worker.

He's the Minister for Women. 

Awsome.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2014/may/21/tony-abbott-winking-video?CMP=soc_567

“I’ve got my purse and my gift and my gloves and my selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor and my monoamine oxidase inhibitor and I have my anti-anxiety disco biscuits and I am ready to go. I am really ready!” Sheila
Message 1 of 38
Latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

Prime Minister Tony Abbott caught winking after a caller identified herself as a phone sex worker.

and the hits just keep on coming.......cringing.  

Message 2 of 38
Latest reply

you forgot smirking and licking his lips. creepy.Woman LOL

Message 3 of 38
Latest reply

Maybe he recognised the voice.......

Message 4 of 38
Latest reply

Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Message 5 of 38
Latest reply

@buzzlightyearsgirlfriend wrote:

He's the Minister for Women. 

Awsome.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2014/may/21/tony-abbott-winking-video?CMP=soc_567

That would be "awesome", my dear.

no sleeping on the job thanks.

Message 6 of 38
Latest reply

How pathetic of Abbott, I would suggest that he could do with a few practical lessons from Thomson regarding sex workers.

nɥºɾ

Message 7 of 38
Latest reply

@monman12 wrote:

How pathetic of Abbott, I would suggest that he could do with a few practical lessons from Thomson regarding sex workers.

nɥºɾ

Cat LOLMan LOLRobot LOLSmiley LOLWoman LOL

Message 8 of 38
Latest reply

silverfaun
Community Member

A set up and he knew it lolRobot LOL

Message 9 of 38
Latest reply

A set up???  LOL

Message 10 of 38
Latest reply