RIP Grant Imahara

ecar3483
Community Member

The loss of a truly brilliant mind, and so young.

He will be missed.

candle animated_c200.gif

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-14/mythbusters-host-grant-imahara-dead/12454370

Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

RIP Grant Imahara

I always reckoned he was the best of the 5.

RIP

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

RIP Grant Imahara

candle1.gif

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

RIP Grant Imahara

I was mainly only famiiar with him on Mythbusters and I always enjoyed the sections with him and the young lady as well. I have vague recollection of him

Looking at his page on IMDb I was surprised at his work in acting. Doesn't surprise me that he's had roles in Star Trek shows. And seeing his name in the credits of Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!  doesn't surprise me either!

RIP Grant

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

RIP Grant Imahara

So sad. I used to enjoy watching him in Mythbusters.

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

RIP Grant Imahara

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

So sad. I used to enjoy watching him in Mythbusters.

He was great. I liked all of the crew but especially enjoyed Grant's parts as he enjoyed what he was doing and he didn't seem as crazy as the main characters. All of them inclluding the young lady were big kids at heart.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

RIP Grant Imahara

Gosh, he did a lot.

The Untold Truth Of Grant Imahara From MythBusters
Oct 9, 2019

1.28M subscribers

Out of all the members of the MythBusters Build Team, Grant Imahara was arguably the most capable at building stuff. Plus, the man has loads of connections to major motion pictures and tons of experience crafting combat robots. Let's geek out and discover the truth about Grant Imahara from MythBusters.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

RIP Grant Imahara

I was mainly only famiiar with him on Mythbusters and I always enjoyed the sections with him and the young lady as well. I have vague recollection of him

He was great. I liked all of the crew but especially enjoyed Grant's parts as he enjoyed what he was doing and he didn't seem as crazy as the main characters. All of them inclluding the young lady were big kids at heart.

Do you see an inconsistency here?

The 'young lady' has a name - Kari Byron

As an internet expert it wouldn't have taken more than a few seconds to find out who she is. And a lot more respectful.

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

RIP Grant Imahara

@davewil1964 wrote:

Do you see an inconsistency here?

The 'young lady' has a name - Kari Byron

As an internet expert it wouldn't have taken more than a few seconds to find out who she is. And a lot more respectful.

Please just interact on this thread in a proper fashion davewil1964. If you have an issue with me then please let me know what the issue is via the PM service provided by Ebay Discussion forum.

I have posted some info about Grant Imahara that some folks may find interesting. He was a very talented man.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

RIP Grant Imahara

Who you've just realised was talented.

And 'young lady', when the information as to Kari's name is readily available, is disrespectful, imo.

As many have said - "Who made you the board police".

I'm not ashamed of my opinions, thus I don't do PMs; they are underhanded.

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply