Recommendations needed for kids games

I have bought a tablet for a 5 year old. I'm struggling to find games that would be appropraite for her and a 2 year old. 

It's a generic tablet running an android os.

The 5 year old starts school next year.  

I would like some educational games that will help her with numbers, colours, letters etc, but also some fun games. Her mum doesn't have a tablet or computer so the kids haven't really been exposed to this technology.

Any suggestions on what would Ikeep a toddler and preschooler amused ? 

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

What do your small children/grandchildren like to play when they get hold of your ipad? 

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

thank you Smiley Happy. I have looked at some of those. 

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Give them a Playstation One with the following games

1- WWF Smackdown

2- WCW Mayhem

3- ECW Hardcore Revolution

4- Colony Wars

5- Star Trek Invasion

6- Nascar Rumble

7- Nascar Thunder 2003

8- IHRA Drag Racing

9- VR Sports Powerboat Racing

10- Test Drive 5

11- Test Drive Off Road 3

12- Driver

13-  Driver 2

that should keep them bust for at least three years, then give them a PS-3 with the game

14- GTA 5 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na5Ecc5isdE&list=PL_XqGBfpM20gb-m5ZElQbvH7r1owK3zTF

One of the most anticipated games of the year for people is finally here! I'd like to thank those of you who will be watching this play-through in whole or full, because I know a lot of people will be doing this. I also strongly suggest if you wish to avoid spoilers to avoid the comments section. With all that said, I hope you enjoy this series as much as I probably will!

Fun Factor : Now you have a choice in chat, factor that
Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

that should keep them bust busy for at least three years .... sorry, miss type

heres another great game You will need to find a Nintendo 64 game system, and the expantion pak.

Perfect Dark- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVM3pEMubUU

Do not get the one for the xBox, it's not the same game, it's no where near as good ...

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

@softail-joanie wrote:

Give them a Playstation One with the following games

1- WWF Smackdown

2- WCW Mayhem

3- ECW Hardcore Revolution

4- Colony Wars

5- Star Trek Invasion

6- Nascar Rumble

7- Nascar Thunder 2003

8- IHRA Drag Racing

9- VR Sports Powerboat Racing

10- Test Drive 5

11- Test Drive Off Road 3

12- Driver

13-  Driver 2

that should keep them bust for at least three years, then give them a PS-3 with the game

14- GTA 5 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na5Ecc5isdE&list=PL_XqGBfpM20gb-m5ZElQbvH7r1owK3zTF

One of the most anticipated games of the year for people is finally here! I'd like to thank those of you who will be watching this play-through in whole or full, because I know a lot of people will be doing this. I also strongly suggest if you wish to avoid spoilers to avoid the comments section. With all that said, I hope you enjoy this series as much as I probably will!

I hope you are not serious with these recommendations...the child in question is only 5 years old.

As for GTA5...it has been withdrawn from sale in Australia and is also 18+

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

@kathys.clown14 wrote:

What do your small children/grandchildren like to play when they get hold of your ipad? 

Kid's Zone is one my grandson uses often..it is very good, non violent and has heaps of eductaional content as well as games.

You can get it in the app store on your ipad.

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

I hope you are not serious with these recommendations...the child in question is only 5 years old.

Well, my only other rewcomendation, might be a teddy bear, a baby rattle for the 2yo, I don't know, op is asking for recomendations on kids games and i can't recomend what i haven't played. Theres pac man and donkey kong, but the games i posted in last reply are much easyer to play.

As for GTA5...it has been withdrawn from sale in Australia and is also 18+

Well now, thats how you know it's a good game. You recon i could purchase one here and send it in the mail? just a thought.. lol

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=my%20horse%20free%20game&c=apps&hl=en

Have a look on that list, my grandchildren play some of them.

My Horse

Pet Rescue

Hay Day, all good for that age group.

Maybe Reading Eggs? they do a free trial.

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply