Schapelle Corby circus.

Anonymous
Not applicable

My gosh, what's with all this sensationalisation of her getting into a car to go to the airport.

When she gets back I do hope that no media offers her so much as 5 cents for her story.

Why are convicted criminals offered so much for their stories when those who actually

help thousands in our society are offered nothing ?

Maybe that's just the way I see things.

Rant over.

Message 1 of 39
Latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

Schapelle Corby circus.

She isnt alowed to sell her story, Australian law doesnt permit it

Message 2 of 39
Latest reply

Schapelle Corby circus.

She isnt alowed to sell her story, Australian law doesnt permit it

And rightly so.

A convicted drug dealer, deported from a country and a family most having been charged for drugs.

image host
Message 3 of 39
Latest reply

Schapelle Corby circus.

I agree   .... 

Message 4 of 39
Latest reply

Schapelle Corby circus.

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's fantastic news. I hope the law applies to her story and not who tells it ( like sister, mother etc ).

Message 5 of 39
Latest reply

Schapelle Corby circus.

@Anonymous wrote:

That's fantastic news. I hope the law applies to her story and not who tells it ( like sister, mother etc ).

stuffed if i know how the 'family' has afforded all the trips back and forth from bali, employed lawyers ect ect.

do any of the have good jobs? or does the family bussiness take care of the bills?

Message 6 of 39
Latest reply

Schapelle Corby circus.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The family probably sold 'update' stories and flown business class.

Makes you wonder who is paying for the whole business class area on this trip home tonight.

Message 7 of 39
Latest reply

Schapelle Corby circus.

A shame this person is given any attention/air time/media coverage at all

Message 8 of 39
Latest reply

Schapelle Corby circus.

@enigmabear wrote:

A shame this person is given any attention/air time/media coverage at all

From what I can see, the shame is all on the media.  I have no idea why they think 'the public' want all this ridiculous media coverage of a woman who may or may not have committed a crime but has been sentenced and punished for it and now should be allowed to return to whatever life she can make for herself in anonymity 

Message 9 of 39
Latest reply

Schapelle Corby circus.

I don't know about Schapelle, but I suspect her family will squeeze every dollar they can out of this. I think the circus will go on for quite some time.

Message 10 of 39
Latest reply