So I'm on the train this afternoon...

...and this blonde chick sitting next to me is brushing her hair while she is talking on the phone. She's just done her makeup. And now she starts brushing vigorously. In my direction. From the looks of it she's just had it cut cause there are bits going everywhere.

I'm all in black.

So I give her a dirty look and make a big deal of brushing her bits off me and move as far away from the her in the seat as possible.

Instead of stopping she tells her friend loudly what is going on and then has a conversation where she continuously calls me the "...beech sitting next to me on the train".

Umm hello? The train is not your personal bathroom.

Message 1 of 42
Latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

meh_too
Community Member

So did you tell her that?

Message 2 of 42
Latest reply

No. She didn't stop talking. Maybe she knew what was coming?

But as I was coming in to my station, I got up and said: "Brushing your hair on the train is disgusting. Your dandruff was coming out in chunks. GROSS!!"

A bit churlish I know and she continued to ignore me but I said it loud enough for everyone to turn around and stare at her. 😄

Message 3 of 42
Latest reply

I see worse ferals than that on the train. Alcohol in soft drink bottles, leave food/rubbish on the train, every 2nd word is an expletive. To add insult to injury they get on the QUIET carriage and shout to each other all the way to Syd.

Message 4 of 42
Latest reply

meh_too
Community Member

well played  :^O  what an ignoramus

Message 5 of 42
Latest reply

:O:^O

lol Martini

Message 6 of 42
Latest reply

am - the drunks don't bother me. They are just feral and nothing can stop that.

I get more annoyed at those people that should know better - average workers who catch the train every day. I've seen these people take off their shoes so I have to smell their foot odour, cut their nails, or eat curries and other strong smelling foods. Then there are the mobile phone talkers or the idiots playing phone games so all I hear are the second hand goal scoring.

And the amount of people that fart on the train is ridiculous. Like you can't hold it in???? X-(

Message 7 of 42
Latest reply

I guess the trains you are on in the CBD don't have quiet carriages. The Sth Coast line does.. at least that cuts out (or should if people can read the sign) people yapping carp on their mobiles, playing phone games with beeps.

I saw a lady get on the train going south at Thirroul not long ago, put a travel pillow around her neck, lay down on the seats with her shoes on, put a small blanket over her and went to sleep. She wasn't feral either.

Message 8 of 42
Latest reply

I catch the same train am!

I often catch the coast train. Line 24 at Central Station. 😉

Message 9 of 42
Latest reply

No point posting my threads nero - I can't see you. :^O

Message 10 of 42
Latest reply