*pepe
Community Member

it could have been accidental....

Message 2 of 42
Latest reply

Squirt Assault Charge

j*oono
Community Member

What a revolting feral. She was already under arrest over a different thing but it doesn't say what it was.  Most likely drug related if they were doing a strip search.

Joono
Message 3 of 42
Latest reply

Squirt Assault Charge

Ok, thats assualt, but when 3 or 4 cops stomp on me with heavy boots, leaving bruses and marks they later say i did to myself, it's not assault.

So sadistic perveted police or jail guards rape a woman in a holding cell, get breast milk on them from punching her in the breasts, then they are the victims. Perth or Portsmouth, all the same.

Fun Factor : Now you have a choice in chat, factor that
Message 4 of 42
Latest reply

Squirt Assault Charge

where does it say the police punched her?

Message 5 of 42
Latest reply

Squirt Assault Charge

Why don't you factor your choice in chat and post it where it belongs ?

Your constant police bashing has got too repetitious !

Message 6 of 42
Latest reply

Squirt Assault Charge

Gives new meaning to "expressing oneself" doesn't it?

Sorry, it just got abreast of me ...  Smiley Sad

devil2.gif

Message 7 of 42
Latest reply

Squirt Assault Charge

@softail-joanie wrote:

Ok, thats assualt, but when 3 or 4 cops stomp on me with heavy boots, leaving bruses and marks they later say i did to myself, it's not assault.

So sadistic perveted police or jail guards rape a woman in a holding cell, get breast milk on them from punching her in the breasts, then they are the victims. Perth or Portsmouth, all the same.

Did you even read the article..oh, that's right I forgot "the fly one"...doesn't read articles that quote police sources.

Nowhere in the article does it say the woman was naked in a holding cell, nor does it say she was raped and beaten.

Once again you have turned a post into a...me, me, me anti-police rant.

It is really wearing very thin.

Message 8 of 42
Latest reply

Squirt Assault Charge

where does it say the police punched her?

Where does it say they stomped on me? I think I pretty much know what goes on in a jail's holding cell, and i'm not just refering to myself, I hear the screams, the pain, from others in the next cell over.

If in fact this woman did malishiously urmm, squirt the cop, or cops, there are still things you should take into consideration. Did she choose to be where she was?, who made her or forced her to strip down? Having been in that situation myself, i see the look of satisfaction in the face of a jail guard, when they tell you to remove all your clothing, its power craving, sadistic control. If you are their favorate kind of LCS (lowlife criminal scum) they make you wait completely nude, not even underwear, only a rug your expected to wrap in, the rug is heave and gets increasingly hard to keep covered up in.

I'm saying this here because it needs to be said, I'm not sure theres a single other poster here who has been through this kind of humiliation.. This isn't easy for me to say esspesally here.

If in fact she did do this on purpose, i don't condone or endorse it. But I also know how police lie, how cops falsify reports, how they sway a judge, how impossible it is to so much as be heard in court, to get an inkling of a chance to offer your side of things. Do you think any news agency cared what she had to say, no, they only take down the cop's side.

Look at all the cases of cops hurting themselves beating on a suspect, maybe a small scratch, or scuff, OMG, you would think they were on death's bed, and the one charged for assulting a cop might very well actually be on death's bed. Yes, cop hurts himself beating on you and you get charged with assualting them. That's a fact. They came into the holding cell and took pictures of all my bruses and injuries, came back and said i did it to myself.

I tell you these sadistic corrupt perverts, man, or woman cop, enjoy causing pain and suffering. I can read a face pretty well, so there was no mistaking how much they enjoyed it.

Message 9 of 42
Latest reply

Squirt Assault Charge

Did you even read the article..oh, that's right I forgot "the fly one"...doesn't read articles that quote police sources. Nowhere in the article does it say the woman was naked in a holding cell,

It has been reported the woman was subjected to a body search from the female officer, which resulted in the woman being naked from the waist up.

a sugar coating if i ever read one.

As she was rearranging her clothes she allegedly grabbed her breast and squirted milk at the female officer, hitting her on the forehead, arms and clothing.

the cop had to be very close for that, close enough to be beating on her, possibly 4 or 6 men ripping off her clothing,

The woman appeared in Fremantle Magistrates Court on Wednesday. She was refused bail and remanded in custody to appear in court next week. She also faced a number of other charges and the Magistrate said he didn’t believe it was safe to allow her out on bail.

this is a tactic often used by these people, they did something to her, something so bad that they have to keep her under wraps, and also scare the blank, out of her to ensure her silence.

Shocking footage as woman arrested for being sexually assaulted by Police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PSuZ-WF2DA

A CBS affiliate in Clark County, Nevada, has uncovered video of a disturbing incident in family court, in which a mother present for a routine proceeding is sexually assaulted and then arrested in full view of the court. An internal investigation has since revealed that both the harassment and its alleged cover-up may be part of a wider problem of abuse within the family court system.

The initial events took place in 2011, when Monica Contreras was led from the court into a waiting room for a supposed, though unexplained, drug search. She then says a court marshal named Ron Fox touched her and ordered her to lift up her shirt. When she fled back into the courtroom and complained to the hearing master, asking at least for a female marshal, Fox had her arrested for "making false accusations against a police officer."

Contreras' two year old daughter was present the entire time. The hearing master, Patricia Doninger, never responded as Contreras pleaded with her and the marshall to know why she was being arrested, instead turning her chair from the incident to play with Conteras' duaghter. At one point in the video, Contreras is heard begging Doninger to turn around and watch what was happening to her.

Contreras filed a complaint with internal affairs, and Fox has since been fired—though Contreras only found that out when the news station told her. The hearing master is also "no longer employed" by the court, the station learned.

The internal investigation has reportedly uncovered numerous additional incidents of abuse in the family court, and now is investigating why none have been reported

Message 10 of 42
Latest reply