Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Thankyou tel$tra..

Go water the garden

Photobucket
Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Thankyou tel$tra..

Garden got flooded with 2inchs of rain, oh well cant win them all....

*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Thankyou tel$tra..

Where I am, I get one dot of signal strength for calls on my iPhone. Steady 4G data connection.

Whenever there is an outage, I get three stable dots (out of four), and intermittent 3G...for an hour or so.

Then back to normal. If I want a stable call I need to go outside and maintain that one dot. My SIM has been changed three times ... as that was thought the issue, initially.

Telstra now keeps insisting it's the phone, but anywhere else it is happily doin' fine, soooooo...thank you Telstra for "upgrading" the local tower and introducing the problem two years ago.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

Thankyou tel$tra..

I normaly get 2-3 bars of 3g service were i am, in town i get a solid 4 bars of 4g network, but cant make calls due to it being a data only 4g area.....

*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Thankyou tel$tra..

@amber-eyed-girl wrote:

Where I am, I get one dot of signal strength for calls on my iPhone. Steady 4G data connection.

Whenever there is an outage, I get three stable dots (out of four), and intermittent 3G...for an hour or so.

Then back to normal. If I want a stable call I need to go outside and maintain that one dot. My SIM has been changed three times ... as that was thought the issue, initially.

Telstra now keeps insisting it's the phone, but anywhere else it is happily doin' fine, soooooo...thank you Telstra for "upgrading" the local tower and introducing the problem two years ago.

Sounds similar to here,(phone calls don't get through and I have to walk outside to send a text message).

Internet is with Optus and the Internet regularly drops out and I have to reset the modem to get it back,(our line

speed is below 4 Mbps and it's the maximum we can get).

A house that's less than 100 metres away has Broadband but we can't get it,(houses that are 800 metres closer

to town can't get it because there are trees in the way).

That's telecommunication for you,(slug you for a service that's carp and when you try others they are no

better),stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Thankyou tel$tra..

That's why I haven't changed. I need the data to be good...that at least is usually strong. Optus, no.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Thankyou tel$tra..

@amber-eyed-girl wrote:

That's why I haven't changed. I need the data to be good...that at least is usually strong. Optus, no.

Ours was no better when we were with Telstra until January this year,(changing has made little difference).

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Thankyou tel$tra..

and AGAIN!!!

NO calls all day... "call failed"

Texts OK

no data connection...

THANK YOU TELSTRA

five days so far this year and counting

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply