The world watches helplessly as this crisis hits Japan

http://www.partonme.com.au/crisis-japan/

Japan is facing an unthinkable crisis that’s set to change the country forever and the rest of the world can only look on in horror. We’re powerless to stop this disaster. This is most disturbing and it makes you pleased to be living in a stable country like Australia.

McDonalds in Japan is running out of french fries. I know…it’s difficult to comprehend.

Stop for a moment and imagine McDonalds without fries. Happy meals are set to become sad and angry meals overnight

Message 1 of 37
Latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

aps1080
Community Member

"Stop for a moment and imagine McDonalds without fries."

Well, the way they cook them now in Australia, Maccas has lost it's mojo when it comes to fries.

No longer are they hot and crisp, they are now warm and soggy.

Hungry Jacks is not any better.

Message 2 of 37
Latest reply

LOL I opened this thread thinking oh no another power plant disaster or something like that.

Bit of lightheartedness in the wake of so much tragedy goes down well Grandmoon 🙂 

Message 3 of 37
Latest reply

McDonalds without fries is the best thing that can happen, think how many lives will be saved from obesity and hear disease 

Message 4 of 37
Latest reply

hawk

Think of all those Potatos that will be saved from a grizzly death ????? Smiley LOL

The do gooders will need to find another outrage bus to get on now ! LOL Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 37
Latest reply

@grandmoon wrote:

http://www.partonme.com.au/crisis-japan/

Japan is facing an unthinkable crisis that’s set to change the country forever and the rest of the world can only look on in horror. We’re powerless to stop this disaster. This is most disturbing and it makes you pleased to be living in a stable country like Australia.

McDonalds in Japan is running out of french fries. I know…it’s difficult to comprehend.

Stop for a moment and imagine McDonalds without fries. Happy meals are set to become sad and angry meals overnight

Many years ago I had a gorgeous labrador.

We pulled into a Maccas for a burger ( not a habit ).

Always shared my goodies with the lab & we know they eat anything.

No - he would not touch the 'mustard coloured cheese'.

Gourmet Dog.

Message 6 of 37
Latest reply

Helen

My dog sits on the front seat and looks across when having a burger or something.

Message 7 of 37
Latest reply

@aps1080 wrote:

Helen

My dog sits on the front seat and looks across when having a burger or something.

My current - 15 years current - goes everywhere with me.

She even pushes open the bathroom doors to lay on the bath mat till I am done.

Max.jpg

Don't know who I would talk to.

Message 8 of 37
Latest reply

Helen

My current, 4 years.

This one also comes down and waits by the bathroom door. Interesting.

Previous lasted 17 years or something, she also sat in the front of the car (most of the time)

and also went everywhere with me.

Both are quite comfortable being left in the car when I go to the shops etc. The previous dog

would curl up on the floor at the front or on the seat. This current one tends to sit and look out

all the time.

Jesse.jpg

Message 9 of 37
Latest reply

Aww.  He looks like my "Paddy McGinty" from aeons ago.Heart

And I really don't like causing a bit of a stir,Smiley Tongue but I didn't think dogs were allowed to be left alone in cars.  Similar to leaving a child in the vehicle.

I'm sure someone will advise whether this is correct or not.

DEB

Message 10 of 37
Latest reply