‘There is no “Palestine” in the Koran. Allah gave Israel to the Jews

Jordanian Sheikh: ‘There is no “Palestine” in the Koran. Allah gave Israel to the Jews’

Sheikh Ahmad Adwan, who introduces himself as a Muslim scholar who lives in Jordan, said on his personal Facebook page that there is no such thing as “Palestine” in the Koran. Allah has assigned the Holy Land to the Children of Israel until the Day of Judgment (Koran, Sura 5 – “The Sura of the Table”, Verse 21), and “We made the Children of Israel the inheritors (of the land)” (Koran, Sura 26 – “The Sura of the Poets”, Verse 59).

“I say to those who distort their Lord’s book, the Koran: From where did you bring the name Palestine, you liars, you accursed, when Allah has already named it “The Holy Land” and bequeathed it to the Children of Israel until the Day of Judgment. There is no such thing as ‘Palestine’ in the Koran. Your demand for the Land of Israel is a falsehood and it constitutes an attack on the Koran, on the Jews and their land. Therefore you won’t succeed, and Allah will fail you and humiliate you, because Allah is the one who will protect them (i.e. the Jews).”

The sheikh added: “The Palestinians are the killers of children, the elderly and women. They attack the Jews and then they use those (children, the elderly and women) as human shields and hide behind them, without mercy for their children as if they weren’t their own children, in order to tell the public opinion that the Jews intended to kill them. This is exactly what I saw with my own two eyes in the 70’s, when they attacked the Jordanian army, which sheltered and protected them. Instead of thanking it (the Jordanian army), they brought their children forward to (face) the Jordanian army, in order to make the world believe that the army kills their children. This is their habit and custom, their viciousness, their having hearts of stones towards their children, and their lying to public opinion, in order to get its support.”

It is worth mentioning, that the above mentioned sheikh visited Israel and met Jewish religious scholars. The “Israel in Arabic” site conducted an interview with him, in which he said that the reason for his openness towards the Jewish people “comes from my acknowledgment of their sovereignty on their land and my belief in the Koran, which told us and emphasized this in many places, like His (Allah’s) saying ”Oh People (i.e the Children of Israel), enter the Holy Land which Allah has assigned unto you” (Koran, Sura 5 – “The Sura of the Table”, Verse 21), and His saying “We made the Children of Israel the inheritors (of the land)” (Koran, Sura 26 – “The Sura of the Poets”, Verse 59) and many other verses.

He (Adwan) added: “(The Jews) are peaceful people who love peace, who are not hostile and are not aggressors, but if they are attacked, they defend themselves while causing as little damage to the attackers as possible. It is an honor for them that Allah has chosen them over the worlds – meaning over the people and the Jinns until the Day of Judgment. I made the reasons for Allah’s choice clear in my books and pamphlets. When Allah chose them, He didn’t do so out of politeness, and He wasn’t unjust other peoples, it is just that they (the Jews) deserved this.”

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2014/08/15/jordanian-sheikh-there-is-no-palestine-in-the-koran-allah-gave-...

See guys I told you Palestine was a fraud. The land there belongs to Jews of Israel.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

vicr3000
Community Member

Aaahhh, but you forgot that they have the UN in their back pocket, paid for an delivered and of course the UN delivered in spades

during the last conflict, not only physically helping them hide and then fire rockets but denying it ever happened.

Plus of course the ICC, paid for and delivered so they can produce a damning verdict on Israel but ignore

what the rag heads get up to.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Allah has assigned the Holy Land to the Children of Israel until the Day of Judgment (Koran, Sura 5 – “The Sura of the Table”, Verse 21), and “We made the Children of Israel the inheritors (of the land)” (Koran, Sura 26 – “The Sura of the Poets”, Verse 59).

I bet you  they're Meccan suras and not suras written in Medina. One problem with the koran is that the suras appear out of any chronological order. Another problem is that the later suras (if in contradiction) abrogate the earlier suras.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Adwan mentions jinns:smokeless creatures made of fire.Are we to take him seriously? I think not.
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Oh wow just when you think it cant get much worse than christian zionism, BOOM enter muslim zionism.  

http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/03/07/jordans-zionist-sheikh-cites-quranic-sources-for-islam-jewish-r...

Theres another article seeing as you're interested in him UFO.  At least he thinks that the muslims and jews of the middle east should be living peacfully together...  

FWIW Jacob (Israel) from the bible had 12 sons and a daughter.  Hence the twelve tribes of Israel (Jacob) From these sons came Jews, Christians and muslims...

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

@secondhand-wonderland wrote:

Oh wow just when you think it cant get much worse than christian zionism, BOOM enter muslim zionism.  

http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/03/07/jordans-zionist-sheikh-cites-quranic-sources-for-islam-jewish-r...

Theres another article seeing as you're interested in him UFO.  At least he thinks that the muslims and jews of the middle east should be living peacfully together...  

FWIW Jacob (Israel) from the bible had 12 sons and a daughter.  Hence the twelve tribes of Israel (Jacob) From these sons came Jews, Christians and muslims...

In answer to Ufo's OP:

The Jews are a peaceful people? Really?

Last week we remembered the holocaust in Germany 70 years ago. We must never forget, so that it will never happen again, wer'e told.

Here's a massacre on Palestinians aided and abetted by the Israeli Defence Forces that the world has never even heard of:

The Sabra & Shatila Massacre

Spoiler
The Sabra & Shatila Massacre | IMEU
  • On Wednesday, September 15, the Israeli army surrounded the Palestinian refugee camp of Shatila and the adjacent neighborhood of Sabra in West Beirut. The next day, September 16, Israeli soldiers allowed about 150 Phalangist militiamen into Sabra and Shatila.
  • The Phalange, known for their brutality and a history of atrocities against Palestinian civilians, were bitter enemies of the PLO and its leftist and Muslim Lebanese allies during the preceding years of Lebanon's civil war. The enraged Phalangist militiamen believed, erroneously, that Phalange leader Gemayel had been assassinated by Palestinians. He was actually killed by a Syrian agent.
  • Over the next day and a half, the Phalangists committed unspeakable atrocities, raping, mutilating, and murdering as many as 3500 Palestinian and Lebanese civilians, most of them women, children, and the elderly. Sharon would later claim that he could have had no way of knowing that the Phalange would harm civilians, however when US diplomats demanded to know why Israel had broken the ceasefire and entered West Beirut, Israeli army Chief of Staff Rafael Eitan justified the move saying it was "to prevent a Phalangist frenzy of revenge." On September 15, the day before the massacre began, Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin told US envoy Morris Draper that the Israelis had to occupy West Beirut, "Otherwise, there could be pogroms."
  • Almost immediately after the killing started, Israeli soldiers surrounding Sabra and Shatila became aware that civilians were being murdered, but did nothing to stop it. Instead, Israeli forces fired flares into the night sky to illuminate the darkness for the Phalangists, allowed reinforcements to enter the area on the second day of the massacre, and provided bulldozers that were used to dispose of the bodies of many of the victims.

sabrashatilamassacre.jpg

Entire Article Here

As far as I'm concerned, fair enough they should have Israel, but quit making war on your new neighbours!

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

"The Jews are a peaceful people? Really?"

No !

Irgun.

ZIONIST GUERRILLA GROUPS 1950

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

He (Adwan) added: “(The Jews) are peaceful people who love peace, who are not hostile and are not aggressors,

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/293947/Irgun-Zvai-Leumi

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

See guys I told you Palestine was a fraud. The land there belongs to Jews of Israel.

So are we to assume you agree with Sheikh Adwan that Allah gave Palestine to the Jews?

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply