Thoughts on this, it is shocking to me, so don't read it if you don't want to! Lifelike sex dolls

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thoughts on this, it is shocking to me, so don't read it if you don't want to! Lifelike sex dolls

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Small consolation I know, but they are being manufactured in Japan.

I wonder if they are being confiscated by Australian Customs.....I certainly hope so.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

*Shudder*

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

What Freddie said

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

More like feed desires and open up doors where it may never have happened.

IMO it is more likely to exacerbate the problems and potentially promote the next step.

Utterly disgraceful.

image host
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

ooak3
Community Member

that is one of the most frighning things i have ever read !! 

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Small consolation I know, but they are being manufactured in Japan.

I wonder if they are being confiscated by Australian Customs.....I certainly hope so.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Government has to ban the import of this product before customs can confiscate them.

I wonder how long it will take for responsible actions by our Government.

Disgusting way to make money. I am surprised that Japan allows such production and export.

Erica

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

I cannot believe it, its just too sick. 

But I guess we should consider the possibility that it may prevent actual children from being raped.  What do psychologists say about the reason why would adult male be attracted to children?

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

I hope any open orifice is loaded with chili, pepper, tabasco sauce and a touch of supa glue. 

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply