Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson Sacked by BBC

Jeremy Clarkson faces the possibility of police action after an unprovoked attack on a colleague that has ended his career at the BBC.

The BBC's director-general Tony Hall said in a statement on Wednesday that the Top Gear presenter's attack on producer Oisin Tymon meant "a line has been crossed".

A BBC report found the 30-second attack - stopped only when a witness intervened - was accompanied by a volley of verbal abuse so loud it could be heard throughout the hotel where the program's crew were staying.

It said Tymon was left with a split lip after being struck by Clarkson and drove himself to a nearby hospital after the attack.

Entire Article Here

James May said that he thinks Jeremy Clarkson is 'a knob', but that he 'quite likes him'

I thought he was a bit more than a "knob", especially after his comments when he was here in Sydney last time. Put me off the show altogether, although I quite liked it at first.
Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

He must really like steak and chips hahaha, cant believe he through such a tantie over that

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

What's his problem? Drinks too much, needs anger management counselling, or just a knob? LOL

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

@am*3 wrote:

What's his problem? Drinks too much, needs anger management counselling, or just a knob? LOL

A bit of all the above, I think.

Wasn't it he, that organized the wrap up party in Australia and only 1 or 2 people turned up?

He is one of the most bigoted, misogynistic ah soles ever to grace our screens.  

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Total knob, have never liked him
Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

I used to love Top Gear. I like their challenges when they have to race across a city or country on motorscooters or clapped out cars. I got put off when JC was out here and was being an arrogant buffoon. Good thing they sacked him I reckon, what a knob jockey.

Spoiler
hand.gif
Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

@lionrose.7 wrote:

He must really like steak and chips hahaha, cant believe he through such a tantie over that

was it really over a choice of meals? i hate it when reports don't cover the full story

Signatures suck.
Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

@am*3 wrote:

i blame the nation Smiley LOL there's a couple lives next door

Signatures suck.
Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

anyway, thanks to him and the show I have found my new car - Nisan GTR - now all I have to do is save up  $204,000 and it's mine.

Let's see, $204,000 at $20 week .......wow, in a mere 196 years I'll be gone down to my nearest Nissa dealer.

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

he is a complete bleephead. good riddance.

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply