Message 1 of 70
Latest reply
69 REPLIES 69

W'hy Can't Anyone Do Something????

Did the son do anything?

Message 2 of 70
Latest reply

Here we go again......................Richo.

Message 3 of 70
Latest reply

Google CAT team.

That is the Crisis and Assesment Team. 

Find the one closest to you and make a call. 

Message 4 of 70
Latest reply

this is a long story..she was found by me lying on her concrete with injured elbows and lying in duck poo. for l and a half days.in the rain

went to hospital for 10 days...refused all help..was sent home...has been back for 1 week. home again.  which still leaves me and another friend "responsible" for her welfare.....NOT GOOD ENOUGH.  I have other problems in my day to day life...how can I get someone to take responsibilty?her son has been notified..but he's doing his best from afar.  I don't really need to be responsible for her welfare.  like tomorrow I'm going over to check on whether her chooks  have water and feeed....and whether she hasn't fallen down again.

I'm getting too old for this.Woman Sad

Message 5 of 70
Latest reply

he's been notified Az..but unless she can  'be assessed by ACAT..(with her approval>>>duh) she can refuse all help and there's nothing anyone can do.  so that leave me and another friend to make sure she still alive....

Message 6 of 70
Latest reply

yes  Richo.   here we go again....STILL.

Message 7 of 70
Latest reply

**meep**
Community Member

@kengillard wrote:

My neighbour needs medical help.  

Is this the same lady you posted about recently?  I thought you were finally able to get it all sorted.

Message 8 of 70
Latest reply

Yes ...it is the same lady.  but nothing has been done..cos she refuses all offers of help, including an ACAT assessment.

not toworrry...just needed to  vent a bit.   xxx

Message 9 of 70
Latest reply

she is obviously delusional...........have her committed under the mental health act

Message 10 of 70
Latest reply