Weekly photo challenge. Theme is FUNNY ANIMAL ANTICS

chuk_77
Community Member

Rules.....

Everyone is welcome to enter

Anyone can give kudos.

Photo must be your own work

Photo enhancement is permitted, must be your own work

Photo with most kudos is winner, and chooses the next theme (message me with the theme)

Tally is done Monday night  around 8:30 South Australia time....until pimpy is back

Message 1 of 52
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

51 REPLIES 51

j*oono
Community Member

A quiet week this week.  Lets get our cameras and phones ready.  This is my dog.

No antics, he's just always funny no matter what he does. 097.jpg

Joono
Message 2 of 52
Latest reply

20141026_123424-1.jpg

Message 3 of 52
Latest reply

Digger Eating choko's like they were apples. He picks them himself of the vine then brings them up into the sun to eat

them. Holds them up in his paws

themdigger the choko eater.jpg

TELL ME AND I WILL FORGET, SHOW ME AND I MAY REMEMBER,, INVOLVE ME AND I WILL UNDERSTAND Confucius 450bc
Message 4 of 52
Latest reply

diggersituationdog.jpg

Digger after he tipped over the rectycling bin and managed too get an all bran packet cardboard, plastic and all stuck on his noggin. He then proceeded to belt around the yard like I had put metho on his  alls until mercifully the barb wire fence ripped of the cardboard packet and he could see at least a little bit. Exhaustion and the lack of oxygen meant that he finally slowed down enough that I could catch him and rip the bag off.. just had time for a quick snap before that "digger the "situation" dog

TELL ME AND I WILL FORGET, SHOW ME AND I MAY REMEMBER,, INVOLVE ME AND I WILL UNDERSTAND Confucius 450bc
Message 5 of 52
Latest reply

Digger "situation" dog, Ellie and the case of the exploding pillow... much more dangerous than drop bears apparently

Image1390.jpg

Message 6 of 52
Latest reply

Digger the "situation" dog and Oddie the 'possessed" cat having a "bored" meeting

digger and Oddie 002.JPG

...nup...nothing going on there

Message 7 of 52
Latest reply

All sorted inthe previous photo "Situation" and "Possessed" were having a demarcation issue re sleeping arrangements and who got the morning sunnyside of the bed

Image0909.jpg

Message 8 of 52
Latest reply

016.jpg

"There is nothing more; but I want nothing more." Christopher Hitchins
Message 9 of 52
Latest reply

Not too sure if I have posted this before on another challenge but here goes..Oscar and Maya been "funny"lol

mayaandoscar.jpg

Message 10 of 52
Latest reply