What is in the minds of these morons ?

Not for the first time this happened. Last time it was three college schoolgirs, and now this latest episode. Now there is another flurry by the police and authorities to locate them. I would normally say why bother ? If they want to go, let them, they obviously don't want to be here (UK). However, on this ocassion these three adult imbeciles, have dragged a bunch of infants with them. I don't hold out much hope for the husbands in this scenario, since once an indidvidual is in the clutches of this cult, there is no way out. Very sad for those children, and their fathers back home.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33197308

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

IMBECILES!

You are right. How on earth those women can take all those children to a life of uncertainty and cruelty is beyond my understanding. It's not as if they had gone to follow their husbands. Those poor husbands are left without a wife and children. Children that had a safe home and decent edcation.

It is unbelieveable how stupid some people are.

Erica

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Exactly, Lind. I'm certain though that they'll soon be made aware that hooking up with those barbarians, and moving from a safe and cushy environment in Bradford, isn't exactly the Utopia they were led to believe. The trouble is that those poor innocent kids will have to endure the same conditions.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I will go as far to say, some are just not worthy to bring children into the world!!!!!!!!!!

image host
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

My heart breaks for those poor fathers.
Their anguish must be unimaginable.
Never knowing the fate of their children.
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply