Who has a toothpick holder?

*pepe
Community Member

Do you put it on the table or do you think it would just encourage people to be gross and pick their teeth while you are eating?

Message 1 of 57
Latest reply
56 REPLIES 56

We have a product called tooth floss..... and a couple of rooms dedicated to it's use called bathrooms.

Woman Wink

siggie-reported-by-alarmists..............
Message 2 of 57
Latest reply

Yay! I have one of those but it's a bit weird. It's an antique shot glass in a sterling silver holder that I keep toothpicks in.

Never put it on the table, only go & get it when family members ask where are the toothpicks lol
Message 3 of 57
Latest reply

We have dental floss too, that gets used much more than the toothpicks, don't put that on the dining room table either
Message 4 of 57
Latest reply

it would be a bit hard to stab floss into cabana and cheese and those little cocktail frankfurts though.

Message 5 of 57
Latest reply

toothpicks.jpg

see. like I said  weird!

Message 6 of 57
Latest reply

i have never seen one like that.

my mum had a few china ones, I don't know what happened to them. 

I had a salt and pepper set with a toothpick holder - it was a pea pod with 3 peas, really cute.

Message 7 of 57
Latest reply

It was the only thing I could think of to use a shot glass for

The pea pod does sound really cute
Message 8 of 57
Latest reply

@*pepe wrote:

it would be a bit hard to stab floss into cabana and cheese and those little cocktail frankfurts though.

Ha...... of course....... I just can't stand seeing people pick at their teeth......

siggie-reported-by-alarmists..............
Message 9 of 57
Latest reply

I had a small china one, not sure if I still have it.

There is a plastic one with a lid in the cupboard that came with toothpicks in it. It stays in the cupboard until someone wants one.
Message 10 of 57
Latest reply