Wonder what the preppers are doing

esayaf
Community Member
I'm buying more bullets. Can see Trump causing big trouble ahead once he is in the Whitehouse
Message 1 of 59
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If Trump wins the election, it'll be the first time in US history that a white billionaire has moved into public housing vacated by a black family

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 59
Latest reply
58 REPLIES 58

esayaf
Community Member
I'm no worrying about food. Plenty of plump Liberal voters where I live
Message 2 of 59
Latest reply

esayaf, I'm thinking that if Trump gets the presidency, it won't just be the USA that suffers for it, but indeed, the whole world!  ....Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 59
Latest reply

building bunkers

full_lifelocker-bunker.jpg

Message 4 of 59
Latest reply

Might need more than bunkers twyngwny ... Smiley Frustrated

Message 5 of 59
Latest reply

Scares the life out of me, can you Imagine Trump and Putin or the  Fat Korean Guy.

May have to become a Prepper myself ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 6 of 59
Latest reply

If Trump wins the election, it'll be the first time in US history that a white billionaire has moved into public housing vacated by a black family

Message 7 of 59
Latest reply

esayaf
Community Member
Hey tezza, you made me laugh. Love it
Message 8 of 59
Latest reply

Donald Trump is a shill for Hillary Clinton. Go back and look at his history and friendship with them. Think about it, no one speaks the way he does and is serious about being pres.

The Simpsons Predict Hilary Clinton as President & TRUMP Presidential Run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DphF0v-9JdI

Is Donald Trump a Hillary Plant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck

Is Trump a shill for Hillary Clinton ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sURIlhbet7s

The Clinton's are globalists, no different than the Bush's who brought you 9/11 all wrapped up in a false flag attacks, ot a series of attacks. There will be no chance for prepping, alot of what they will ring in they have already done for years on a select number of people. Look at the kitrina forced relocation and gun confiscation, and they are writing laws all the time as we speak to make everything you do or don't do against the law.

If or not people realize it, or get arrested for it, they break a number of laws every day and can do nothing to avoid it. While the cops who also break laws and with them it's far more obvious, yet they are given a pass by default.

Overcriminalization: Criminalizing the Everyday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9wNJKEch14

Fusion centers, FEMA camps, re education centers, The patriot act, NDAA, TSA at the airports, inland border checkpoints. These things are to make us all suspect, The police becomming more and more like the military. This is a condisioning tactic, tran the slaves to be good slaves, and know who to kill, who to experiment on and who will make the best enforcers.

Message 9 of 59
Latest reply

Once again, there are NO FEMA relocation camps in the US........Oh, the conspiracy theorists among us try to convince everyone.........now they're claiming that shopping malls can be turned into camps..........why bother.  If some nefarious scheme were afoot, it would be far cheaper just to transport the untermenschen to the wilds of Nevada or Utah.......Germany had no deserts to incarcerate the unwanted.

The only "inland border checkpoints" I've encountered are the fruit/vegetable checkpoints between Oregon and California/ and the invasives species checkpoints for boats coming into Oregon.

Message 10 of 59
Latest reply