Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PhoneyTony is always chewing on his foot.

I bet his cronies are shouting: "Get that foot out of your mouth Tones!!": :^O On abortion: “The problem with the Australian practice of abortion is that an objectively grave matter has been reduced to a question of the mother’s convenience.” “If hal...

Surplus turns to $10bn deficit ANOTHER LABOR FAILURE

SO much for the worlds greatest WORST treasurer LABOR is at risk of posting a deficit of more than $10 billion this year as it seeks to fight an election on economic management, with new figures revealing a $5.2bn blow to revenue. The revenue shortfa...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aged Pension

Can someone please let me know what assets a single person who owns their own home have to be eliable for a full or part pension. This person who worked in the construction area when they didn't have superannuation until mid 1990's

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

relatives

If my grandfather's younger sister (Sara) has a son(Mark), who has a son(David), who has a daughter(Emma), what are their relationships to me?

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tony Abbott's bold water plan

Excellent discussion paper and hopefully thanks to his forward thinking this may come off when he is our next PM Tony Abbott's bold water plan http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/tony-abbotts-bold-water-plan-leaked/story-e6freuy9-1226577466336 Up t...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What did everyone give/receive for Valentine's Day?

I gave my lovely Kiwi boyfriend a Leatherman multi-tool thing. He seemed to like it? I don't think he was expecting it at all. He said he was going to take it to work to show the boys tomorrow! I was stunned at what he gave me. He must have spent a f...

• 24 replies
  • 1 Helpful