Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sydneysiders little bit of help please

Coming to Sydney for four nights in June. Where is a good place to stay?. I have a function to go to at the convention centre, but don't neccessarily need to stay on Darling Harbour. Would like to be close enough to see the tower and things. Is publi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Doctors Reminders.

I have just recieved a reminder for a Doctors appointment I have tomorrow. This one finishes with please allow 1/2 an hour rto find a parking spot. Gee thanks i think i will catch the bus instead.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Down sizing - House to Apartment

There are loads of apartments going up in my suburb, I've often thought that down the track when we are empty nesters that we might consider moving to an apartment. Wondering if any one has or if you have always lived in apartment and you like that l...

Big Pond - GRRRR!!!!!

The last 3 days my Internet access has been S_L_O_W ..... I have been through hours and hours of scanning for virus, scanning for spy-ware, talking to computer shop technicians ... accessing different sites and waiting for MINUTES for screen to appea...

For-profit schools to cash in

Global education companies are planning to open Australia's first for-profit schools targeting local primary and secondary students as early as next year. Fairview Global, a for-profit schools network based in Malaysia, will send scouts to Australia ...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Lance Armstrong to lose all title

This is like the biggest sports news of the decade. http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/more-sport/lance-armstrong-accepts-usada-drug-charges/story-e6frfglf-1226457338370 Do you think this is admission of guilt? How does this affect those that worshipp...

American Idol

I know it's a bit late for other states but I'm just watching the second night of American Idol. So far, I'm not liking the judges or their decisions. They seem to like the screamers and the belters, the soul sisters and the country and western types...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Loyal Dog Waits At Italian Church For Dead Owner

A faithful dog whose owner died months ago still turns up everyday at her church hoping she will return. http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/01/18/08/14/loyal-dog-waits-at-church-for-dead-owner Tommy, a 12-year-old German shepherd, has become a loc...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tasted a Grange Hermitage?

Anyone tasted a Grange Hermitage and is it worth spending $700 - $1,000 on? Is it really extraordinary? Or is maybe a Henscke a better option? Thinking of buying one for my fathers birthday.

Image Insert Not Working?

Have been trying to post a pic and can't get it to work. The insert pic box comes up, I insert the URL, but no preview takes place and when I click Insert it just comes up with a new blank insert pic box. Is it just me, or are the ebay gremlins at wo...