Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Melbourne get togethers

To those lovely Melbourne Ebayites who used to attend our Melbourne get togethers some sad news..the local cafe "Georges"has now closed..apparently a very serious fallout between Damien and his partner has resulted in the closure..a chance meeting wi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 25 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This #100

"Winner is chosen by highest number of Kudos. In case of a draw, OP chooses the winner. The Winner posts a new photo. Caption This #100 closes on Tuesday 23rd May (morning)

• 18 replies
  • 1 Helpful

China drowns in broken bikes

China's oversupply of shared bikes creating piles of broken, unused bicycles on city streets http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-21/chinas-oversupply-of-shared-bikes-clogging-up-city-streets/8543720 Looking at all those busted bikes i made an observat...

• 27 replies
  • 1 Helpful

#Should have gone to specsavers

Weirdest tasting roast vegetable andchicken curry I have ever tasted..... I thought it was offSpoiler (Highlight to read)..... on another strange note ....This morning for some reason I feel like hugging a tree..... on another strange note ....This m...

may22 019.jpg

Resolved! Farewell & Adieu

Yesterday Farewell & adieu. Well folks, after 16 years I am throwing my hat in the ring. I am finished, kaput, resigning from the whole kit & kaboodle as a seller, no, make that a member of eBay. Scenario: I posted an item to a buyer on 13th March 20...

Resolved! Photo Challenge #4........Theme is RUST

Everyone is welcome to enter ..... Anyone can give kudos Photo MUST be your own work .......Photo enhancement is permitted but must be your own work Winner is the poster with the most kudos .... Winner hosts/chooses the next theme End time is approx ...

Dog refuses to leave owner waiting for paramedics

Aaaaww! An Argentinian dog named Tony who refused to leave his unconscious owner's side, has become an unwitting social media star after pictures of him were shared online. Jesus Hueche fell six feet from the tree he was pruning outside his home in B...

• 12 replies
  • 2 Helpful

New York man lures 16yo girl to America for sex

Snapchat grooming: New York man allegedly lures 16yo Sydney girl to America for sex http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-19/snapchat-grooming-lures-16yo-sydney-girl-to-america-for-sex/8542686 i hate it when you only get some of the story, like how did ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! FOUR DAY MUSIC CHALLENGE-THEME IS "RIVERS AND LAKES"

Four Day Music Challenge ~ Theme is Rivers and Lakes.Ends Thursday 18th of May.....8AM NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE This is to accomodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The post...

• 28 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Rainbows

Does anybody know if eb intends making a tool available to alter profile pics to include a rainbow, as facebook has done worldwide? The tool is dedicated to the U.S. amendment to allow same sex marriage that the whole world is meant to embrace, .. ap...

The New Origin LPG Sports Grant Commercial on TV.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8cJjC_S6CI I hope this works.... This is the new Origin LPG Sport Grant Winner commercial currently playing on TV. It was filmed at the Country Club of a small country NSW town of Gooloogong.The older man on the bowli...

• 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful