Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hi & update - hope this works :)

OMG! I remembered my password!! Wow - I dont even know you people..... but i reckon some oldies here so hi there - heres my update lol Guess what? banjo is 5 tomorrow!!! Can you believe it? My sister is resting in paradise I think last time I was her...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 27 replies
  • 8 Helpful

grizzly crime scene houses

I see in the news that the home where a Mother, Father and two children were gassed in a murder suicide only a month ago on sydneys northen beachs is up for rent ...It will be $750 pw .I guess it would be very hard if you were the property owner ,the...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

another 'roll your eyes' judgement

sometimes i just wonder what planet our judges live on. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-25/chinese-national-jailed-after-killing-grandmother-11yo-girl/8058400 5 and a half years for killing 2 people! just what value is a life in australia today? t...

• 11 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Susan Kiefel First Female Chief Justice

A great day for women in Law. Well done Chief Justice. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/opinion/columnists/susan-kiefel-and-breaking-the-glass-ceiling/news-story/a0273f1a2d181fce946760248df59699

• 1 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Third pygmy marmoset found safe after being taken from Symbio Wildlife Park south of Sydney

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-28/third-pygmy-marmoset-monkey-found-alive-and-well/8073092 what is it with some people?cretins with a brain smaller than a pygmy marmoset monkey obviously.like did they really think no one would notice they suddenl...

• 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Fidel Castro dead at 90

Fidel Castro, the Cuban revolutionary leader who built a communist state on the doorstep of the United States and for five decades defied US efforts to topple him, has died, state-run Cuban Television said. He was 90. Castro had been in poor health s...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 4 day music challenge: theme is: Woman or Man

Challenge ends at 8 p.m (EDST) Sunday 27thNov. Good luck.NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE This is to accomodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The poster of the video which has rece...

• 82 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sugar Tax Could Cut Soft Drink Consumption

A tax on sugar could cut soft drink consumption by 15 per cent and raise $500 million for the budget, recently released economic modelling shows. Key points:Obesity costs taxpayers $5.3 billion annually, one in three Australians classed as obeseA tax...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this # 73

The winner is chosen by Kudos. The winner to choose new picture and the closing time to suit. In case of a draw, OP will choose the winner.Caption This #73 will close Saturday 26th November around 5pm - ish. Good luck and have fun.

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Brady Bunch Mum Florence Henderson Passes Away

Florence Henderson, who played one of television’s most wholesome mothers, has died.Her manager confirmed the news a short time ago. Henderson was best known for playing Carol Brady on The Brady Bunch.She was 82. http://www.wsfm.com.au/entertainment/...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Schapelle Corby Expected Back Home Next Year

Corby was sentenced to 20 years behind bars in 2005, for attempting to traffic 4.2 kilograms of cannabis into Bali. Her sentence was later reduced to 15 years.The 39-year-old was released on parole from Kerobokan Prison in February 2014. She is expec...

• 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dog Health advice needed

My 7-yr old Chi developed a severe **bleep** gland infection about 5 weeks ago, in that time we've been back to the vet 4 times... first for antiobiotics. didn't work, then a cortisone shot, didn't work.... then more antibiotics didn't work. and yest...