Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Counter Terrorism raids in Victoria

A 31-year-old man, believed to be a notorious right-wing extremist, was arrested by Special Operations Group members. Victoria police counter terrorism command Assistant Commissioner Ross Guenther​ said that earlier this year they had received inform...

Resolved! Would you let your children watch you give birth?

Jamie Oliver and his wife Jools announced the birth of their fifth child over social media. But along with the pictures of their new son came the news that the couple's two eldest daughters were there to watch their mum give birth. The TV chef descri...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

What plant is this?

I thought it was mother in law's tongue but then a few weeks ago out of the blue it produced this flower. I read that MIL tongue only produces cream flowers so do any of the garden gurus here know what this is?

Resolved! I wouldn't be flying in any Boeing aircraft and

All the latest aircraft malfunctions lately are Boeing aircraft.I don't fly. Passenger aircraft are actually one of the highest carbon emitters. The airlines will tell you otherwise but gas turbine engines create tons of carbon dioxide every second, ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I found the Blue Dolphin on trip advisor

facebook strikes again http://www.2mcfm.com.au/thisismidnorthcoast/local-news/2016/8/nambucca-heads-man-awarded-$150k-over-slanderous-facebook-post/ The NSW District Court awarded $150,000 to Nambucca Heads grandfather Kenneth Rothe on Friday over a ...

Resolved! Four day music challenge: Theme is One Hit Wonders

Ends approx 7pm on August 7th (sunday) The theme is songs that were One Hit Wonders (a second hit by the artist also ok) NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE This is to accomodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos enter...

• 204 replies
  • 0 Helpful

GLUTEN FREE AND LACTOSE FREE

Hello everyone I have recently been told to go gluten free and lactose free and looking for some great ideas.Lunch and dinners.. I take my lunch to work everyday, no shops around to be tempted. Need some ideas what i can prepare and take other than j...

The Urban Dictionary.

Who actually writes the Urban Dictionary? Do entries have to be submitted to an editorial committee who decide whether or not they are worthy of inclusion or is it a bit like Wikipedia and anyone can put in any word they like and propose a meaning fo...

What a lovely man

Lee Weissman @JihadiJewI am striving to be a simple person, seeking a connection to G-d and friendship with all those who wish to be close to Him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP1x6TtYjmE

A great incentive to encourage trees

Today is national Tree Day and to mark it my local council in inner Sydney had lots of park plantings where they supplied thousands of little plants and volunteers planted them. It seems to be in collaboration with Planet Ark.It was great to see peop...

• 10 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Kruger questions LGBTI scholarship

Is Sonia Kruger right about ‘reverse discrimination’? THE furore over Sonia Kruger’s latest controversial remarks has reignited the debate over so-called “reverse discrimination”. When the television host slammed an LGBTI scholarship on Today Extra y...